Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: signature keeps disappearing?
paul the 6th

posted on 16/1/09 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
signature keeps disappearing?

I've put a link to my build log in my signature but it seems to disappear randomly and appear at other times. Any suggestions?

GoDesign.me.uk - Self Adhesive Vinyl Artwork, Wide Format Printed Artwork and Customised Heat Pressed Clothing...

--------

http://picasaweb.google.com/haynesroadster - Roadster Photo Build Log

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
paul the 6th

posted on 16/1/09 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
I've checked the signature in my control panel > profile settings and the code is still there but it's not appearing below?

GoDesign.me.uk - Self Adhesive Vinyl Artwork, Wide Format Printed Artwork and Customised Heat Pressed Clothing...

--------

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
McLannahan

posted on 16/1/09 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
I would copy your sig image into the Photo Archive here, link to that locally and then leave the link to your Picasa as it is. Pasting the link from your banner works so I would blame the forum software getting a little confused with the odd structure of address!

paul the 6th

posted on 16/1/09 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
ah so you could see it before I just scrapped it all? It wasn't appearing on my end for some reason ah well, scrapped it now - will re-upload the original banner to loco'albums tomorrow since I cba now

--------

McLannahan

posted on 16/1/09 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
Worked once but had a rogue "<b>" tag after the banner. Seconds later after a refresh was gone again. Pasted your broken address from the page and it worked in a new window so I blame the forum software!

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.