Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Photo hosting recommedations please.
chris-g

posted on 21/2/14 at 04:08 PM Reply With Quote
Photo hosting recommedations please.

Hello All. As per the title, what do you recommend? I currently have a Flickr account but find it frustrating to use, not particularly user friendlily and when I tried to post some links to images on this forum and other forums, Flicker didn't provide links to the jpg files, just links to its own method of displaying images. Not looking for anything too fancy, don't need photo editing, just a nice simple method of sharing photos.
Thanks. Chris.

Ben_Copeland

posted on 21/2/14 at 04:10 PM Reply With Quote
I use photobucket when getting pictures off my phone and posting them on here, if I cant upload them direct to LCB via computer.

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

snapper

posted on 21/2/14 at 04:14 PM Reply With Quote
Second for Photo bucket
If you click on image it displays an "i" symbol click on that, bottom link click on that, says "copied"
Paste that direct into Locostbuilders and there it is

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

loggyboy

posted on 21/2/14 at 04:43 PM Reply With Quote
Photo archive on here?

Personally I got fed up with photo hosting sites so got my own webhost/site.
000webhost is free and pretty reliable. You do need to set up alteast a basic webpage (as part of their terms, they dont want people to just use them for storage. But 95% of my stuff is just that!.
Domain name is £8 a year so not a bank breaker.

Mistral Motorsport

bimbleuk

posted on 22/2/14 at 06:42 AM Reply With Quote
I've used Photobucket for years and it's taken that long for the site to be user friendly but it's just about there now.

[Edited on 22-2-14 by bimbleuk]

chris-g

posted on 22/2/14 at 09:03 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the responses. Photo bucket seems to be quite popular so I will take a look at that.
DamionLiu

posted on 3/3/14 at 08:19 AM Reply With Quote
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of rf signal blocker as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
Ben_Copeland

posted on 3/3/14 at 08:29 AM Reply With Quote
reported

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

Irony

posted on 3/3/14 at 09:57 AM Reply With Quote
I don't understand why you want to use a photo hosting site. Storing the photos at home is sooooo cheap these days. Just buy a couple of USB memory sticks and store them on there. The cost per megabyte has never been so cheap. Also many sites reduce the quality of the image so when you want to print them out at some point in the future they are half the quality.

Photo hosting sites and users on here have ruined many great informative Locostbuilders Threads by changing things and ruining the links.

chris-g

posted on 3/3/14 at 10:08 AM Reply With Quote
I use it mainly for when I am selling things though the likes of ebay, gumtree, pre-loved and forums. I can provide a link in the advert to high res images. Classified advert sites also have a limit on the number of images you can show, the hosting site does not (as long you don't exceed your storage allowance of several gb).
I am not using hosting sites for storing images, I have a big hard drive for that.

DamionLiu

posted on 5/3/14 at 10:29 AM Reply With Quote
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of rf signal blocker as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

[Edited on 5/3/14 by DamionLiu]

chris-g

posted on 5/3/14 at 10:34 AM Reply With Quote
Reported

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.