Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: make your own NOS system
Findlay234

posted on 6/9/02 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
make your own NOS system

This sight tells how to make your own nitous injection system, they say N2O is used as laughing gas. youll be laughing if you implement this in your car.dont know though...... could be dangerous. http://www.nitrous.info/
Vaux2.0L

posted on 13/11/02 at 01:41 PM Reply With Quote
I've sen that, gonna have a go on my mini
It's inductrial grade N20, they put chemicals in it to stop mad people like yourself inhaleing it I think they use sulpher so all youd get is an extremely unpleasant taste of rotten eggs!mmmmm... tasty.
The nitrous isn't dangerous, only if you get greedy with it. Stick to sensible amounts and it does the engine good, burns off all the carbon. AND contrary to popular belief its not flammable! Not untill its under extreme compression where it breaks down into Hydrogen and Oxygen anyway. If there was a leak it would just make everything around it very cold. Only causes engine damage when it runs lean.
IAN

kingr

posted on 14/11/02 at 10:55 AM Reply With Quote
Hmmmm, that's interesting, N20 seperating to become hydrogen and oxygen. I could have sworn it would become nitrogen and oxygen.

Kingr

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.