Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

The cars is coming together well got my headlights off greenie (thanks for them) for my IVA then i have my dominators for after.Jobs left to do wing mirrors, back panel,speedo healer,Arm rests. fuel cap,Bonnet catches,cut shape and mount my bonnet scoop then i can find out how big of filter i can fit i went for a Dax scoop as it is taller than the mk scoop and then put all the nessesary iva edging and covers.Being my 5th and last build i cant wait to rip it down the road hope to be on the road for stoneleigh but wel see

bart

posted on 24/12/14 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
looking good like the orange chassis

BE ALERT > BRITAIN NEEDS LERTS

emlyno

posted on 24/12/14 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
Ready for some summer runs?
ashg

posted on 25/12/14 at 12:47 AM Reply With Quote
Why would you want dominators ? They look good but you can't see where your going with them in the dark which kinda makes them pointless.

The amount of runs I have been on in the evenings were people with dominators have had to follow people with good lights got a bit silly at one point. I would either shell out the extra cash for the Heller projectors or save some cash and get a decent pair of 5 or 7 inch conventional units

Anything With Tits or Wheels Will cost you MONEY!!

Haynes Roadster (Finished)
Exocet (Finished & Sold)
New Project (Started)

CosKev3

posted on 25/12/14 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
Looking good out in the daylight

quote:
Originally posted by ashg
Why would you want dominators ? They look good but you can't see where your going with them in the dark which kinda makes them pointless.

The amount of runs I have been on in the evenings were people with dominators have had to follow people with good lights got a bit silly at one point. I would either shell out the extra cash for the Heller projectors or save some cash and get a decent pair of 5 or 7 inch conventional units

Being honest how much % of driving out in one of these cars is done in the dark?

Not a lot is the answer

zx12r dug

posted on 25/12/14 at 11:20 AM Reply With Quote
I like the dominators and had no trouble seeing with them in my last car plus I eat my carrots I can see well enough.
kentmagpie

posted on 7/1/15 at 10:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zx12r dug
I like the dominators and had no trouble seeing with them in my last car plus I eat my carrots I can see well enough.

Looking good steve. Looks a high quality finish. Are you sure this is your final build

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.