as soon as possible in the next 72 hours from now. My ticket is ready and
my flight departure time is 9 pm Tomorrow to come and deliver your
consignment Box to you without delay or problem as soon as you confirm to
me your new address and direct telephone number to communicate with you
once i arrive at the airport. Delivery arrangement is fine and good once
you pay $200 for airport security screening pass at the airport because of
the content of the box we need to get power protection paper from chief
security Manager at the airport so that the will give me the signature
paper to enter your country without any problem or delay at the airport.

Once i arrive i will call you immediately to direct me to your house for
the delivery because i will leave tomorrow evening to meet you with the
consignment box.Please make sure you wait for my arrival at the airport or
you provide your direct telephone number to communicate with you once i
get to your country and remember that i will not be allow to travel with
such consignment Box to your country without the payment of $200  for
airport screening paper because without the power protection documents i
will not be allow to enter your country. if you care to receive your money
Fifteen Million United States dollars ($15,000,000.00 get back to me and i
will direct you where to pay $200 for the legal paper.

This is my telephone number. +233266469310  for more details .Waiting to
hear from you soon.

Regards
James Peter.

Toprivetguns

posted on 2/9/16 at 06:30 PM Reply With Quote
What a decent fellow !

Only drive as fast as your angel can fly... !

russbost

posted on 2/9/16 at 06:37 PM Reply With Quote
Maybe we should all give him a ring!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
gingerprince

posted on 2/9/16 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote

Shooter63

posted on 2/9/16 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
You lucky git, I only got offered 5m

Shooter

02GF74

posted on 2/9/16 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
All i can say its a good job the spacex stellite rocket exploded, was meant to cover sub sahara region but the less access to internet them scammers have the better.

Note. Im sure it is fraction of a percent of internet users that try these scams but is effing annoying.

perksy

posted on 2/9/16 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
Its as good as money in the bank
benchmark51

posted on 2/9/16 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
That's terrific, can't believe anyone would fall for that one

I had a van with the sign on the back ' Driven well, if not phone ........
Only the phone number was for a 'cathouse' down town!
Often wondered if anyone rang it.

Dusty

posted on 2/9/16 at 10:53 PM Reply With Quote
You cynical bunch. Just look how reassuring the name of the bank is. Guarantee! Trust! Bank. Well the only suss word is bank. Gotta be worth taking a punt with 200 bucks. Just think how much we all spend on the lottery with very similar odds.
Hodor

posted on 2/9/16 at 11:37 PM Reply With Quote
Can he not just borrow $200 from the box and put it down to expenses, just like Dumb and Dumber? All legit as long as he gets a receipt.
Hakuraa

posted on 3/9/16 at 04:57 AM Reply With Quote
What I don't understand is why he thinks he will not be allowed in to the country without paying $200, he says he is a British Citizen, someone at the airport is ripping him off!
steve m

posted on 3/9/16 at 08:05 AM Reply With Quote
If he had put a flight number in, I could of checked to see he was on the plane

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

motorcycle_mayhem

posted on 3/9/16 at 01:21 PM Reply With Quote
Well, it must be a scam.

He's not offering to fix my computer virus, offer me a 'safe' bank account, insure the various belongings I don't have, pursue my accident claim, pursue my NHS claim, sell my Timeshare, offer me Funeral Insurance, over-50's health/life insurance... and all the other things that would make it legitimate.

02GF74

posted on 8/9/16 at 04:39 PM Reply With Quote
wow another $ 10 M on its way to me ..... , buy this time next week, I'll be a billionaire!!!

Attention: Beneficiary

We are not sure you received our previous message but we wish to us this medium to officially inform you that following the ongoing review of all unclaimed and delayed funds by the United Nations and the World Bank, your payment file was forwarded to our office for immediate payment of your long delayed funds starting with a first transfer of US$10,000,000.00 with reference No. NG/FM14FGN, to your bank account.

However, we are surprised to receive another application this morning from your representative, MR.KRAUS MULLER,stating that you authorized him to transfer the funds to another bank account in Germany and that you were recently involved in an auto accident and cannot walk right now.

Could you please confirm immediately, your relationship with MR.KRAUS MULLER and also, confirm if the bank account in Germany as shown below is now your new bank account information to receive your funds this week from our paying bank

CREDIT SUISSE, D-80321 BREMEM,GERMANY
ACCOUNT NO: 098-11180933-109
IBAN: CH55 0910 3045 6011 91110 0
SWIFT CODE: AREZCHZZ8OU

Kindly get in touch with us today by email with your telephone number to confirm this information to avoid wrong transfer of your funds, so that we can proceed with the transfer of the US$10,000,000.00 to your correct bank account as scheduled.

Yours sincerely,
MRS.JUAN HENRY
Director,Anti-Fraud Unit.
Financial Services Regulation Committee
Plot 33,ATB Way Cadastral Zone,Abuja,NG

02GF74

posted on 10/9/16 at 07:46 AM Reply With Quote
Only $5.2M?? Olu can kiss my arse, i dont get out of bed for less than 10.

Anyway, wont be posting any more since it can lead to jealousy amongst the locostbuilder fraternity.

OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER
TO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
GET BACK TO ME AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVINIENCE
Attention,
I am Gen. Peter Olu, National Security Adviser to the New President Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US5.2 Million to you via diplomatic courier service.
Note: The money is coming on two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was brought to us from America; it was meant for our Local AFEM market. But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you.
The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me
1. Full Name: .........
2. Telephone Numbers: ...........
3. Your Age: ........
4. Your Sex: ...........
5. Your Occupation: ............
6. Your Country: ............
7. City: ...........
8. Your Home Address: ................
9. Marital Status: ................
10.Your identity such as, international passport or driver license........................
The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your airport. I hope you understand me.
I will let you know by the special grace of God when the boxes are airlifted.
Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok, I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment.
This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. If you need more information about this, I will give you the details how to contact the diplomat for more information on how to carry out the plan.
I need you response because the boxes are schedule to leave as soon as we hear from you. Reply me immediately you receive this message via Email (peterolu079@gmail.com ) Call me on my direct PH/FAX: ( 234-7011830698:Fax:234-12270511)
Best Regards,
Gen. Peter Olu

02GF74

posted on 5/10/16 at 06:34 AM Reply With Quote
It's official, just received confirmation that all those emails promising money are fake.

Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
Foreign Payment Department
British General Board & Compensation Reserve Team
GRANTED APPROVAL FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr Steven Lee, a US citizen, Am 45 years old. I am one of those people that took part in receiving Inheritance funds and Lottery funds from European banks even from many lottery organizers few years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid different fees while in the United States trying to get my funds from those banks and lottery organizers but all to no avail. So I decided to travel to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the IMF Director to contact the reconciliatory Mr. David Freeman who is an attorney, A British citizen and a member of the UNITED NATIONS & IMF COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently working with IMF in the Nigerian  and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoeveris contacting us through emails are fake. Mr. David Freeman personally directed me on how to claim my Inheritance or Lottery payment.

Right now I have received my compensation funds of $500,000.00 USD(Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Moreover, Mr. David Freeman as he is a very religious man with the fear of God. He showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their Inheritance or Lottery payment and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will personally advise you to contact Mr. David Freeman, he will assist you.

Compensation  Award  Office.
Name: Mr. David Freeman
Email ADDRESS: mr.davidfreeman2011@gmail.com

Listed  below are the name of fraudsters and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind
perusal.

1) Mr. James B. Comey Jr.
2) Robert S. Mueller, III.
3) Mr Ban Ki-moon.
4) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.
5) Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde.
6) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F).
7) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria.
8) Dr Godwin Emefiele.
9) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
10) Mr Danny Blessed.
11) Micheal Edward.
12) Miss Donna Gwen.
13) Mrs. Sherry Williams.
14) Mr Wilson Norman.
15) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member.
16) Barrister Walker Dickson.
17) Ms Becky Donald.
18) Mrs. Rachael Adams.
19) Mr. Wood Gates.
20) Mr. Mark Ruben.
21) FAKE USE OF FBI.
22) fake use the USA BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
23) Mr. Mark Handerson
24) UNITED BANK OF AFRICA. PLC
25) ECOBANK PLC.
26) FAKE LOANS COMPANY.
27) Mrs. Esther Masego.
28) Mr. Henry George.
29) Barrister. Smith.s ( barristersmith114@gmail.com) together with the
30) cargo deliveryoffice (cargodeliveryoffice2016@yahoo.com ) email address.

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Mr. David Freeman was just $235usd for the Endorsement Fee, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mr. Steven Lee.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND COMPENSATION RELATIONS
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in the country.

SteveWallace

posted on 5/10/16 at 07:25 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
All i can say its a good job the spacex stellite rocket exploded, was meant to cover sub sahara region but the less access to internet them scammers have the better.

What do you mean, the spacex satellite has blown up! I've just bought it off a guy called James Peter in Ghana. I paid $15 million for it because he said that he owed some money to someone in the UK

02GF74

posted on 5/10/16 at 08:38 AM Reply With Quote
Don't fret, I can sell you another for only $ 10 M

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.