Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Zeus @ Blyton
jeffw

posted on 10/6/18 at 10:30 PM Reply With Quote
Zeus @ Blyton

Japanese Sprint Series at Blyton and the first time I've run the Zeus this year since my broken leg.

Interesting day, had some issues (starter motor failed and then the paddle shift developed a mind of its own). First timed run turned out to be my fastest because of the paddle issues.

New GoPro Session 5 which doesn't seem to cope with the vibration very well.

First run I've done in the car since last October (2 sprints in one weekend) and first time I've run the car on my own. High idle is me trying to get some engine temp. 63.71 sec which is not too shoddy but not enough corner speed.

https://youtu.be/uiKMqpiIZgo

jeffw

posted on 12/6/18 at 12:54 PM Reply With Quote

russbost

posted on 12/6/18 at 02:37 PM Reply With Quote
Seemed to bog down off the line a bit, are you very high geared?

Looks like you could have a proper accident with that!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
jeffw

posted on 12/6/18 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
Not enough revs Russ, launches later where better. It is geared for 195MPH so may have to reduce the first 2 gears a little for sprinting.

Daf

posted on 12/6/18 at 03:00 PM Reply With Quote
When you see adverts with the words "not for the faint hearted" or "this is a fast car" - do you just laugh!?

That's a serious bit of kit there

jeffw

posted on 12/6/18 at 04:17 PM Reply With Quote
First time I've driven it in the dry and the boost switch is in 4 out of a possible 11. It is certainly not for the faint hearted...lol

jeffw

posted on 13/6/18 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.