Board logo

Drive tonight in Derbyshire?
twybrow - 10/9/15 at 01:49 PM

Anyone fancy going out for a blast tonight? The sun is shining, and I have a green pass from the wife, so I thought I should make the most of it!

daveb666 - 10/9/15 at 02:35 PM

Tempted. Dont know if I'll get a pass out :-(

SPYDER - 10/9/15 at 06:36 PM

I could make tomorrow evening. Weather report looks favorable. You'd have been better off posting on your original thread. That way all the others on the thread would receive an email to alert them of your post.

SteveWallace - 10/9/15 at 07:27 PM

I could do tomorrow night (Friday) as well.

twybrow - 10/9/15 at 07:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SPYDER
I could make tomorrow evening. Weather report looks favorable. You'd have been better off posting on your original thread. That way all the others on the thread would receive an email to alert them of your post.

Good plan. I went for top post on the front page instead. I did have an epic drive tonight, and found a cracking Road - Duffield to Wirksworth is great fun!

z2000 - 11/9/15 at 08:25 AM

Yeah that's a really good road. Looking forward to having mine registered and on the road with you guys!

Tazzzzman1 - 11/9/15 at 11:05 AM

Why don't you pop across to the RHOCAR end of season bash....should be a good turn out of cars. I know that 3pm tomorrow they are doing a memorial run out, should be 20-50 cars. The meet is all weekend at "THE OSTERICH INN" Longford, Ashbourne DE6 3AH. A good chance for a chin wag with fellow petrol heads

twybrow - 11/9/15 at 08:36 PM

Dammit, I am already triple booked!