Board logo

National kitcar show - site cannot be reached?
ianhurley20 - 12/2/17 at 10:32 AM

I decided to buy my advance tickets for the National Kitcar Show at Stoneleigh a few days ago and on trying to get access to the web site got the response 'ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED' I thought this was just a temporary glitch. but over the last few days its still the same. Anyone any idea why?

gremlin1234 - 12/2/17 at 10:57 AM

just tested it from here, definitely a problem at their end.

theduck - 12/2/17 at 12:51 PM

Worryingly I can't see it on stoneleigh website...

ian locostzx9rc2 - 12/2/17 at 03:57 PM

I have just looked not showing it on the stoneliegh park website it was there a month ago which is a bit worrying I got my club stand info before Christmas and sent it off .

stig mills - 24/2/17 at 04:37 PM

All sorted, just received the below from the organisers, all systems go, see you there;

Our brand new website www.nationalkitcarshow.co.uk is now live! Go online to find out more about the show and to purchase daily or camping tickets. To make sure you reach the secure site, type the web address into the address bar at the top of your screen, please don't click on the site via a search engine as the security settings for our page will not be up-to-date on search engines yet. Share this post with other kit car enthusiasts. Looking forward to seeing you at the show.

gremlin1234 - 24/2/17 at 06:16 PM

sadly when going to
https://www.nationalkitcarshow.co.uk/
currently it gives certificate errors.
you can see the site if you chose to ignore the error, but it wont then be secure. - ie avoid booking anything by credit card etc

edit note
http://www.nationalkitcarshow.co.uk/
is available, but not secure

[Edited on 24/2/17 by gremlin1234]

ianhurley20 - 24/2/17 at 07:08 PM

Good to see it back online and the site is an improvement on the old one but there are a few broken links and out of date information. Being a little bit techno its a bit disappointing as putting a web site together is really such a simple thing - if you are a techno ;-)
That said I'll be there - again!