Board logo

rim
og_ildi - 4/10/13 at 02:32 PM

24 inch rims a good idea

student_OG-AC - 4/10/13 at 02:35 PM

nope i would recoment 14s but with super high profile off road tires

twybrow - 4/10/13 at 02:38 PM

Is this for real? Who on earth would think about 24" wheels for a lightweight and nimble car?

CRAIGR - 4/10/13 at 02:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by twybrow
Is this for real? Who on earth would think about 24" wheels for a lightweight and nimble car?

Must be talking about their bicycles

Not Anumber - 4/10/13 at 02:44 PM

.. apparently an unverified og_ildi who has only made 1 previous post on here.

Reminds me of that guy who popped up from nowhere to announce we all had it horribly wrong and needed to use 4" diameter tubing for all chassis members.

sprouts-car - 4/10/13 at 02:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by og_ildi
24 inch rims a good idea

Is it odd that "og_ildi" and "student_OG-AC" joined on the same day and always talk to each other?

loggyboy - 4/10/13 at 02:56 PM

's

Wadders - 4/10/13 at 05:37 PM

Most definitely a great idea........shadow chrome with spinners will set them off a treat.

I would consider cutting up an old dustbin to make moulds for some 24" carbon cycle guards, you could even
finish them of with swarovski crystals down the wing stays.

Please post pics when finished.

Al.

24 inch rims a good idea

jacko - 4/10/13 at 05:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wadders
Most definitely a great idea........shadow chrome with spinners will set them off a treat.

I would consider cutting up an old dustbin to make moulds for some 24" carbon cycle guards, you could even

Al.

24 inch rims a good idea

They sound nice Al
I think they would catch on especially on track cars

[Edited on 4/10/13 by jacko]

imp paul - 4/10/13 at 05:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wadders

Al.

24 inch rims a good idea

o yes this is the way forward but i feel some nice jcb earth movers wheels and tyres would be just awesome and a real head turner at all times and dont forget to hang bags of carrots yes lots of carrots from the rear bumper for that just amazing look and always run it on snake skin oil every time

[Edited on 4/10/13 by imp paul]

snakebelly - 4/10/13 at 07:45 PM

yeah baby!!!

nick205 - 4/10/13 at 09:19 PM

Monster Truck 7....it could work

snowy2 - 5/10/13 at 06:55 AM

24" rims a good idea?
OH yeah and with really jacked up suspension so that your at least as high as land rovers......and ooh ooh cover the whole car in leopard print fake fur then it would look as chav as the wheels.......dont forget the 6" exit exhaust pipe....
we had better go a bit quiet on this because if the F1 teams hear about 24" rims the price is bound to go up.

snapper - 5/10/13 at 07:38 AM

imp paul - 5/10/13 at 08:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by snapper

thats it spot on ,just the rims you need fitted, with a rubber band and a good sheep skin rug carpet at this time of year