Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Yorkshire Kit Owners
Nick_TitanMsport

posted on 18/6/14 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Yorkshire Kit Owners

Hi Guys.

having had a MK Indy for about 8 weeks or so now iv been running out from my home in Yeadon Leeds up into North Yorkshire mainly the Sun Inn if any one knows it.

problem is iv seen a few kits about but cant seem to find anyone organising meets or drives out together on here. Am I missing something?

if your from the area put up your hand if you want to get something going from time to time and we can go from there. the guys from the SKCC club seem to be having a ball.

Cheers.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
marco

posted on 18/6/14 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nick_TitanMsport
Hi Guys.

having had a MK Indy for about 8 weeks or so now iv been running out from my home in Yeadon Leeds up into North Yorkshire mainly the Sun Inn if any one knows it.

problem is iv seen a few kits about but cant seem to find anyone organising meets or drives out together on here. Am I missing something?

if your from the area put up your hand if you want to get something going from time to time and we can go from there. the guys from the SKCC club seem to be having a ball.

Cheers.

Where would the Sun Inn be located? North Yorkshire is a big county

When my car is running again I'll be organizing some rides out, there's a few of us around Thirsk and up to Hartlepool way. We usually have a blat around the country side.

Nick_TitanMsport

posted on 18/6/14 at 03:18 PM Reply With Quote
Near Fewston and I believe the exact location is Norwood but I am happy to go where ever as long as its not raining!!!

also booked on for Blyton for the charity day one of the guys has organised on here that could be a good run out if a few of us are going.

cheers.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
coops222
Contributor

Posts 60
Registered 28/4/12
Location hull

Photo Archive Go!
Building: robin hood sub k (built) lambretta mac175 (still b

posted on 18/6/14 at 05:14 PM Reply With Quote
charity day at blyton? whens that then?
jacko

posted on 18/6/14 at 05:26 PM Reply With Quote
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=191892

Try this mate

PJCTHolmes

posted on 18/6/14 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
Yorkshire club meey

Hi Nick
PJCTHolmes

posted on 18/6/14 at 06:17 PM Reply With Quote
Yorkshire club meet

Hi Nick

There's a kit meeting at the Old Colonial pub in Mirfield on the first friday of the month. Club is called the Northern Roadsters,
should come up on Google. Some lads from Huddersfield, Bradford, Rawdon and from further afield come over.
Usually turn up about 8 onwards, be good to have a new face! Relaxed atmosphere, good beers!

Nick_TitanMsport

posted on 18/6/14 at 06:21 PM Reply With Quote
If I remember right it's on the 18th of September. I'm paid up for track time but we could get anyone who wants to come along together and drive down. The track day is only £100.00 so pretty cheap
coops222
Contributor

Posts 60
Registered 28/4/12
Location hull

Photo Archive Go!
Building: robin hood sub k (built) lambretta mac175 (still b

posted on 18/6/14 at 11:10 PM Reply With Quote
Im up for that.... you going jacko?
Neadles

posted on 24/6/14 at 10:24 PM Reply With Quote
I'll be at Blyton again for it and ready to head out now and again to North Yorks.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.