Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Donington Kit Car Show Video.
Chris Ridgers

posted on 1/9/14 at 01:56 PM Reply With Quote
Donington Kit Car Show Video.

Had a great weekend at Donington. We had our LB2 chassis on our stand and advertising some of our new build services we now offer. I managed to get about half and hour of the stand to run around the show grabbing some footage for you all, gives you a good idea of the cars on show and the atmosphere from the weekend. For those of you who were unable to attend Donington I would add it to the calendar for new year.

Regards

Chris

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jacko

posted on 1/9/14 at 04:59 PM Reply With Quote
Very good,
was this on Sunday ? as it looks like there are more cars there then Saturday
Jacko

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Chris Ridgers

posted on 1/9/14 at 05:09 PM Reply With Quote
Sunday afternoon around 2. I didn't get time on saturday to go outside so can't tell you if there was more or less cars than saturday, but turn out numbers wise for both days were great.

[Edited on 1/9/14 by Chris Ridgers]

[Edited on 1/9/14 by Chris Ridgers]

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Toltec

posted on 1/9/14 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for putting that up, I had a quick look around, but spent most of the time on the stand.

I need to loose some weight, still at least my shirt was tucked in so I didn't show any arse crack when I bent down.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.