Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: SKCC EU Trip 2015
greenwood03

posted on 10/7/14 at 05:48 PM Reply With Quote
SKCC EU Trip 2015

Just a heads up about the SKCC EU trip for 2015, yes i know that's miles away - but to get Hotels sorted for a Group and a route planned that takes in as many good roads as poss takes a while! Details below, anyone interested can mail me at info@southernkitcars.com

5 day road trip to France.
Plan is to head down to the Central Massif, as you all know plans are subject to changes to make the route/miles work, but in rough form.
D1 will see us end up shy of the Massif, we can't get there in 1 day. D2 will see us reach the playground and we'll spend the afternoon and the whole of the next day finding some neat roads around the various Cols. In case you don't know, there are indeed some high old peaks down there - at 11-1500metres.....stunning scenery and roads.
D4 will see us track northwards so that we have a sensible last days drive day home.

Date - will be the 2nd bank hol weekend in May, wednesday before hand returning on the Sunday.

As this year everything will be booked as part of the trip, meaning your hotels and chunnel will get booked in 1 hit by Moi.

Now here's the usual financial disclaimer.....
i can't finalise the finite cost until much nearer the off, due to numbers changing which affects the Hotel prices....however, sensibly speaking we should be looking at similar figures to this years trip: about 330 for a singleton inc chunnel/440 doubles inc chunnel. Hotels all the way......

I'm looking for a firm show of hands, albeit the first deposit isn't due til Sept..... and that will be £100. Remainder will be due end Feb.

Please bear in mind that having looked earlier many of the Hotels in part of the region are small, therefore knowing how many rooms we will need is key, its not like they all have 20+ bedrooms!

This year we had 20 cars and a range of ages from youngster passenger at 14 through to 'autumn years'.....the common bond, kit cars and the ability to have a laugh and banter.....So far we have 15 signed up for this one with a few that need to check dates etc, so should have around 20 again....

As a guide for a singleton in a average 2.0litre....
base cost 330, fuel about 300, spending about 150.

Linky

Linky 1

linky 2

[Edited on 10/7/14 by greenwood03]

http://southernkitcars.comIntermarque Club for owners in the South/South East

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.