Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego Plot at Stoneleigh
SteveWallace

posted on 21/3/16 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
Luego Plot at Stoneleigh

I know that its a few weeks away yet, but I was wondering if anyone has booked a Luego plot for Stoneleigh. JGG has sold his car, so I don't want to presume that he's done it. I'm happy to do the booking if its not been done already.
rusty nuts

posted on 22/3/16 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
I'd totally forgot that Clive normally gets us organised , I may not be in mine , I'm getting a bit soft so will be in the motorhome camping where we normally pitch .
If Clive hasn't booked our normal stand then please book it for us . Glad someone's on the ball, Mel

Danozeman

posted on 22/3/16 at 07:51 PM Reply With Quote
Youv gone soft Mel?!

What motorhome have you got?

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

rusty nuts

posted on 22/3/16 at 08:01 PM Reply With Quote
We have a 2 berth Autocruise Starfire , heated, comfortable bed and a decent shower, just need to fit a towbar and get a trailer to bring the car.
Luego.2.0

posted on 22/3/16 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
I might drive up in mine for one of the days.
Which one is best?

Veinto 2.0 black top.
Jenevy throttle bodies
Omex ecu

Danozeman

posted on 22/3/16 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
Nice. Thought you would have got a coaster camper and build it based on a mondeo or something! Then it is still a kit.

Iv got a VW T25 camper. If my kit car engine isnt sorted by stoneleigh time i will be in that.

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

adithorp

posted on 22/3/16 at 08:30 PM Reply With Quote
JPSC have overlooked booking a pitch in the past and Grosvenor had marked it out as usual so I wouldn't panic. They seem to still mark pitches for some clubs that don't exist anymore.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

SteveWallace

posted on 22/3/16 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
I'd totally forgot that Clive normally gets us organised , I may not be in mine , I'm getting a bit soft so will be in the motorhome camping where we normally pitch .
If Clive hasn't booked our normal stand then please book it for us . Glad someone's on the ball, Mel

I exchanged U2U's with Clive and he has booked the pitch after all. I'm not sure which day I'll be going as its weather dependent. I keep wanting to go for both days and stay over, but something else always seems to come up that prevents me from doing that.

SteveWallace

posted on 22/3/16 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luego.2.0
I might drive up in mine for one of the days.
Which one is best?

I guess that it depends on the weather. All other things being equal, I would thinks that the first day is more lively as people tend to start to drift away on the Monday, especially if the weather is looking suspect. Unfortunately, its usually only the second day that I end up being able to make.

Given good weather, both days are quite popular.

rusty nuts

posted on 23/3/16 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
Go for the weekend Steve, we normally have a meal and a few beers on the Saturday and Sunday evening
SteveWallace

posted on 24/3/16 at 08:58 AM Reply With Quote
It is tempting - every year I think that I'll do something like that but then something else always comes up. There are other things in the air for that weekend that may or may not come off, so it could be a last minute decision.

I've also not camped for a few years, but that's just an excuse. We have two tents: a small two man one that's well past its best by now and a modern family tent that's in good nick. Likely just to be me if I did come, so I could sleep with the car in the family tent to keep it snug. It does have a hot exhaust afterall .

rusty nuts

posted on 24/3/16 at 07:30 PM Reply With Quote
You can get cheap tents that are really plenty good enough and small enough to stow behind a seat in the Luego . Think I got change from £20 for mine 10 years ago

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.