Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Any locost owners in the Devon Area
Simon F27

posted on 7/5/06 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
Any locost owners in the Devon Area

I have just finished restoring my Formula 27 and have been looking for local kit car clubs in the Devon area but there seems to be none. Is there anyone local who has a locost who would like to consider helping me start up a meet?

cheers

Si

andrew.carwithen

posted on 7/5/06 at 08:42 AM Reply With Quote
Hello Si,
Where abouts in Devon are you?
I'm in Plymouth and building a Tiger Avon (very slowly!!).
I know of at least three more builders/owners in the South Devon Area plus a few more t'other side of the water.
I'm signed up to the South West Tiger owners Club (SWTOC) which has its own website and Yahoo forum.
We have several meets throughout the year including trackdays, kit car shows and a BBQ or two.
You'd be most welcome if you wanted to come along for a blat etc. (the more sevens the better!) Indeed, there are one or two members who have sold their Tigers and are now driving other marques such as a Stryker and Cobra!

Andy.

Simon F27

posted on 7/5/06 at 08:50 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Andrew,

I live just outside of Exeter. I shall have a look at the swtoc site. Thanks for the information and may see you at one of the meets. If you need any advice on your build please give us a shout.

cheers

simon

ned

posted on 7/5/06 at 11:32 AM Reply With Quote
there is already a club/meet in devon, i forget the organisers name now, but i know billy and mr g are down that way and there a few further down i cornwal, triton, mark allanson and one or two of the mike's iirc.

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.