Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MK Indy 2.0 pinto
keith777

posted on 10/7/14 at 09:37 PM Reply With Quote
MK Indy 2.0 pinto

Don't believe I'm doing this but here goes,
for sale myMK Indy 2.0 pinto, built in 2005, I bought it nearly 5 years ago and it has never let me down.
It has 8 months mot,tax runs out end of August. While I've had it I've replaced the radiator with a 3 core one,new water pump(slight leak
on the old one) new camshaft least year.tonneau cover,cockpit rain cover,full size fitted waterproof cover.
Was running on 17" 225/40 but I've recently fitted 13" mini lite copys with brand new 185 /70's that have made a hell of a difference to the ride!
You can have the choice of the 17's or the 13's or both if my asking price is met,you can also have
the choice of 3 or 4 different steering wheels and I have a spare ally louvred bonnet which I will let go with it if wanted.
Teaser pic on my avatar,any other pics you will have to email me and I'll send you them (one by one) ! Crap with computers !!
Got that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach but all good things have to come to an end, asking for £5k, car is in Halewood Merseyside.

cheers Keith

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

welderman

posted on 11/7/14 at 10:08 AM Reply With Quote
such a shame

Thank's, Joe

I don't stalk people

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=172301

Back on with the Fisher Fury R1

keith777

posted on 12/7/14 at 12:28 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Joe, how are you mate, see there's a new addition to the family since we had our last PASA play out ,congratulations!
I've basically lost interest in driving it,used to love going to the shows but not been to any for 2years so it's getting used less and less,even my son who's
Been insured in it since I bought it doesn't bother now, probably because he's started making babies (2 in quick succession )
If I could fit it in the living room and sit and just look at it I'd keep it ! But she says no!!
So that's it, the end of another era.

cheers Keith

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.