Contributor

Posts 940
Registered 14/3/12
Location Essex

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Caterham R300, Caterham Roadsport,Indy R1,Indy Zet

posted on 12/4/16 at 06:48 AM Reply With Quote
Still not receiving emails from subscribed threads and u2u's

I'm still unable to receive email prompts from threads that I have either created or subscribed, nor am I receiving emails from u2u's.

Emails are not in junk and my email address on the site is correct. I verified my account (which broke my login) and I had to get fozzie to resolve it for me.

I've put up with this for months while I wait silently and patiently for Chris to fix it - he hasn't opened a single u2u I've sent him.

Fossie was a great help and responded straight away, but doesn't have permissions to fix my issue.

There's only one person who can fix this issue - this site is going to die if it's no maintained and user issues are not fixed. If you're busy, then delegate / train others.

My setup is fine, but the site is just not sending emails to me for some reason.

Please Help...

MikeRJ

posted on 12/4/16 at 07:50 PM Reply With Quote
I don't remember getting an email from a subscribed thread since I joined 14 years ago! Never found it a problem to be honest.
Barkalarr
Contributor

Posts 940
Registered 14/3/12
Location Essex

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Caterham R300, Caterham Roadsport,Indy R1,Indy Zet

posted on 12/4/16 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
Problem is, when you are used to getting them, it becomes a PITA when you now no longer receive them... I just need it fixed ... please
coyoteboy

posted on 12/4/16 at 11:24 PM Reply With Quote
Annoyed me too but I've given up caring. The forum functionality is pretty basic but it does the job and you're not paying for it. I might if it was a bit more up to date and functional but you gets what you pays for.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.