Board logo

Stoneleigh blog
GRRR - 6/5/14 at 08:54 PM

Some Stoneleigh action via the medium of Tumblr if you guys are interested, had a great day out on Sunday.

nosharpedges.tumblr.com

Proby - 6/5/14 at 09:42 PM

Great little blog, chuckling to myself a the 'forlorn' comment on the F27 stand. That was my car all on its own.... at least I won the "best car on show" for the stand! There is no longer an owners club so Im quite shocked to see the stand space year after year.

GRRR - 6/5/14 at 10:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Proby
Great little blog, chuckling to myself a the 'forlorn' comment on the F27 stand. That was my car all on its own.... at least I won the "best car on show" for the stand! There is no longer an owners club so Im quite shocked to see the stand space year after year.

Thanks, and nice car too! Funny that Stoneleigh dish out the space even if no club asks for it.

ceebmoj - 6/5/14 at 10:16 PM

Some good photos there, thank you.

nre - 7/5/14 at 06:34 AM

Enjoyed reading, a lot of your comments mirror my thoughts

avagolen - 7/5/14 at 06:00 PM

Thanks for that - showed me the bits I did not get to see.

Very Nice.

Irony - 7/5/14 at 08:24 PM

Awesome blog, I couldn't go at a 91st birthday party!

GRRR - 7/5/14 at 10:18 PM

Thanks for the positive comments lcb-folk, I want to keep the blog going as there's not much around for that kind of thing so bookmark it of you fancy

HowardB - 7/5/14 at 11:39 PM

Also some I took,

all on the JPSC stand

some known cars here,..

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

fab cars, great people, and good weather

till next year folks

Valtra - 13/5/14 at 07:58 AM

quote:

You'd gone before I took on the mantle of "Best in show" for late Sunday all day Monday. at peak we had 3 f27's and a Westfield but there were at least 4 more lurking around the show.

Proby - 13/5/14 at 08:13 AM

lol Valtra. You did well, I never spotted another F27 on Sunday while I strolled around.

Valtra - 13/5/14 at 08:36 AM

quote:
lol Valtra. You did well, I never spotted another F27 on Sunday while I strolled around.

Obsessively observant when it comes to cars