Board logo

Build Wheels
Brett Jones - 24/4/14 at 08:22 PM

Hi All,

I've just purchased a house and will be moving in a few weeks. So I'm looking to borrow some wheels from someone so I can load my car onto a trailer and move it to it's new home. If anyone who has some Ford fitment 4x108 PCD wheels which I could borrow I would be most grateful. I don't mind paying a deposit and some beer tokens but I'm not looking to buying any wheels as I'm broke.

Thanks
Brett

[Edited on 24/4/14 by Brett Jones]

rick1962uk - 24/4/14 at 08:50 PM

i have loads but a bit far up near oxford dont think im down your way when do you need them for

mark chandler - 24/4/14 at 10:52 PM

I,m a bit closer in Hampshire, also have a trailer if that helps?

loggyboy - 24/4/14 at 11:18 PM

No closer than Mark but I also have some tatty wheels amd tyres your welcome to borrow. Tyres are barely road legal.

Rosco - 25/4/14 at 08:12 AM

I'm in Guildford if that's any use. My build (Fury) is sitting on old Sierra wheels at the moment that you can borrow if you like.

serieslandy - 25/4/14 at 09:15 AM

I'm near portsmouth and have a set that came off the sierra that you can have if there is no where closer to you.

Brett Jones - 25/4/14 at 03:54 PM

Hi all, thanks for responding. It looks like I will be moving the latter half of May. I just need to work out who's the closest and Ill drop you a U2U. Thank you all once again.