Board logo

new fuel pump, denso coil and magnetronic ignition
Pat_T - 17/5/17 at 08:04 PM

The clearout continues!

1x 130lph high pressure fuel pump (Bosch style) - used for about 50 miles on my old 190bhp 2.0L Vauxhall redtop Seven before I changed to a new fuel tank with integral pump. Comes with a rather fetching lightweight anodised purple aluminium bracket and rubber sleeve which is brand new and has never been fitted. £20 posted

1x Denso plugtop coil - as used on Honda's, GSXRs, Triumphs and several other bike engines I believe. I've taken a photo of the part number so you can cross reference for your application. Brand New. £12 posted

1x Lumenition Magnetronic ignition system - this was (is?) designed for classic mini to replace the contact breakers and condensors on the vacuum distributor in the quest for more reliable spark. I believe they are a highly thought of mod for A-series engines. New and never used (but purchased in around 2004!) £10 posted

cheers,
Pat

CRAIGR - 17/5/17 at 08:30 PM

Pump please

lsdweb - 17/5/17 at 08:31 PM

Hi Pat

I'll have the Magnetronic please.

Ta

Wyn

lsdweb - 17/5/17 at 08:32 PM

I'm interested in the books too so if you want to do a deal to save postage let me know.

Pat_T - 17/5/17 at 08:40 PM

Hi Wyn,

I can't end the books now as there's <24hrs on the auction. However if you win the auction that I'll chuck the magnatronic in for an extra £6 only as it saves me one less parcel to post! Sound fair?

quote:
Originally posted by lsdweb
Hi Pat

I'll have the Magnetronic please.

Ta

Wyn

lsdweb - 17/5/17 at 08:57 PM

Ok. Thanks.

I'll have a bid on the books!

Wyn

madrallysport - 18/5/17 at 12:52 PM

Can i have the 1x Lumenition Magnetronic ignition system - this was (is?) designed for classic mini to replace the contact breakers and condensors on the vacuum distributor in the quest for more reliable spark. I believe they are a highly thought of mod for A-series engines. New and never used (but purchased in around 2004!) £10 posted

I'll send you a pm now

Pat_T - 19/5/17 at 10:32 AM

only Denso Bike engine coil left now..