Board logo

Brian Cox
Mr Whippy - 21/2/19 at 12:35 PM

FYI

Brian and Co are doing a tour around the world but I think there are still a few UK venues still to do. The tickets I think were about £50 however the show was really good and well worth the price. Very interesting, well presented as usual with plenty of humour and their use of the new outrageously big tv screen (about 30m x 6m) was very well done. There were over 4000 at last nights show in Aberdeen, sadly only one night per venue.

Would recommend it.

[Edited on 21/2/19 by Mr Whippy]

britishtrident - 21/2/19 at 07:44 PM

Fan of the both Brian Cox but I looked at this thinking it was the other Brian Cox ....

cliftyhanger - 24/2/19 at 10:18 AM

Thanks for the heads up.
Bought tickets for one of his extra dates in September.

What is encouraging is that such people can sell out large venues, and many of them. Just when I though the country was going to pot this is a sign things may not be as bad as I thought.

coozer - 24/2/19 at 12:51 PM

Brian Cox the star man??

rotax78 - 25/2/19 at 01:09 AM

quote:
What is encouraging is that such people can sell out large venues, and many of them. Just when I though the country was going to pot this is a sign things may not be as bad as I thought.

It's a sign that things can only get better

Mr Whippy - 25/2/19 at 06:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer
Brian Cox the star man??

Yip

davidinhull - 25/2/19 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rotax78
quote:

Can only get better if we see it through

rotax78 - 25/2/19 at 11:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by davidinhull
quote:
Originally posted by rotax78
quote:

Can only get better if we see it through

That means me and I mean you too

bi22le - 26/2/19 at 10:47 PM

I love listening to the infinite monkey cage podcasts. Very funny and interesting. What amazes me is how much he knows about everything!