Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: RTM: LA BALA comes to UK
Humbug

posted on 8/4/11 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
Those seats in the first pics look like they match the bodywork but I wouldn't think much of them as race/fast road seats
TheGecko

posted on 8/4/11 at 12:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alan BIIRC the lambo Muira was a transverse V12.....
Correct

The Cizeta-Moroder V16T was a transverse V16

Chris Ridgers

posted on 8/4/11 at 02:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Humbug
Those seats in the first pics look like they match the bodywork but I wouldn't think much of them as race/fast road seats

I don't disagree, but lucky they are not the seats we will be fitting

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mrwibble

posted on 8/4/11 at 02:50 PM Reply With Quote
i think that's very pretty. nice and aggressive.

[Edited on 8/4/11 by mrwibble]

Chris Ridgers

posted on 31/5/11 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
Hey guys,

I'm very pleased to announce that the RTM website is now live check it out at

www.rtecmotorsports.com

The site is still being developed so updates to follow soon

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Chris Ridgers

posted on 1/6/11 at 01:05 PM Reply With Quote
Last few weeks have been very busy, but wanted keep you guys up to date with a quick update and a few more photos.

Doors are now fitted to the LB2 with means the bodywork for the car is now completed. (that's one tick off a very long list)

With all the Chassis and Bodywork work all nearly done. It is nearly time to drop in the engine and gearbox.

Anyway pictures say a thousand words so enjoy.

Chris Ridgers

posted on 26/8/11 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
Exeter Kit Car Show

La Bala to be launched at Exeter Kit Car Show. http://www.car-shows.co.uk/exeterkit.htm
Chris Ridgers

posted on 7/10/11 at 12:50 PM Reply With Quote
Only 2weeks until the Exeter show... But i would also like to announce that we will be at the NEC Autosport International Show

http://links.haymarketmedia.mkt4137.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjA2NzUwNgS2&r=MzA3OTE4NDQ3MwS2&j=MzIzMTg5NzYS1&mt=1&rt=0

Confused but excited.

posted on 7/10/11 at 01:15 PM Reply With Quote
Now all you have to do is register as a Trader.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

Slimy38

posted on 30/3/12 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but by any chance will you be showing the car at this years Stoneleigh show? I'd love to see it in the flesh.
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 30/3/12 at 12:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slimy38
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but by any chance will you be showing the car at this years Stoneleigh show? I'd love to see it in the flesh.

Don't be sorry its always good to see a posting with this car in it......

Chris Ridgers

posted on 15/4/12 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slimy38

Hi Slumy38,

Sorry for the late reply, yes we will be showing at Stoneleigh. You'll be able to find us in Hall 2 on our stand "RTM"

Slimy38

posted on 15/4/12 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
Awesome, see you there!
Chris Ridgers

posted on 15/4/12 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Complete Kit Car Photo Shoot

I've been meaning to upload this photos for a while.

Some of you might have seen the La Bala on the Cover of Complete Kit Car. We did a Photo Shoot the week after the Exeter show and we were lucky enough to have a sunny day in November, so we headed out to the Shakespeare Country Raceway with Ian from CKC and took some great shots... hope everyone enjoys

JoelP

posted on 30/4/12 at 08:01 PM Reply With Quote
Steve really did do a beautiful job with that bodywork.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Chris Ridgers

posted on 9/6/12 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
Update

Been busy over the last few weeks, thought I'd keep everyone up to date.

We are now able to offer the LB1 Chassis plans, with supports with all parts require including bodywork.
Also updated price for our LB2 Kits are available from our website.

http://www.rtecmotorsports.com/_/Home.html

Managed to get 11seconds of video time whilst arriving at the Stoneleigh show. So now you can see the LB2 in motion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrGNCareW0U&feature=plcp

Chris

Chris Ridgers

posted on 11/10/12 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
It's been a busy couple of months at RTM and it has certainly paid off!

I have some great news to share with everyone - the LB2 as of yesterday lunch time is fully road legal!
We've also begun production of the LB2 within the UK which will bring down production costs and lead times.

More news and updates to come soon.

Chris Ridgers

posted on 13/1/13 at 08:10 PM Reply With Quote
LB2's first Test drive by Adam Wilkins @CKC

Finally getting the La Bala road legal at the end of last year was a huge milestone for RTM and within days we had several magazines wanting to be the first to test drive and review the car. Following the great write-up CKC did which our first cover shoot there was no decision which who we wanted to be the first to test drive the La Bala.

Adam Wilkins came out to see use and hopped into the driving seat. We managed to get some great shots during a nice sunny day in November and the car was given a great review in the December edition of the magazine.

For those of you who missed it, here's a few photos from the day.

Credits got to Adam Wilkins @CKC

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.