Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Zx12r fi light problem
Bigbangmkindy

posted on 27/5/16 at 09:20 PM Reply With Quote
Zx12r fi light problem

I've just got myself a t5 mission running a zx12r and the fi light is on ! I'm seeing online apparently there's a wire that can be used for self diagnostics does anybody know anything about this location and so on thanks
twybrow

posted on 27/5/16 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
It is a yellow wire with a female bullet terminal on if memory serves me right. In my loom it was associated with the dash wiring. You need to ground it, and then then switch the ignition in. The light will flash with a series of long and short flashes which is the code. I cant recall where I found the meaning of the codes, but no doubt Google will know.
Bigbangmkindy

posted on 27/5/16 at 10:31 PM Reply With Quote
I'm pretty sure I've found the right wire but no luck light just stays on but to be honest I'm not actually that concerned about it as there been so much changed aftermarket pump no sender loads of the loom not used I would actually expect some kinna light on but the car wasn't running properly but I've found out the problem with that now so probs just stick the tape back over it as it was when I got it lol

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.