Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Salvage sales
AndyW

posted on 15/10/16 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
Salvage sales

Hi all,

I have been keeping an eye on Copart as there is two very near me but they have not got what I'm looking for. Does anyone know of any other salvage places similar to Copart?

Looking for something that is either cat d, or un-recorded but all over panel damage type thing for my next project.

Ta

Andy

steve m

posted on 16/10/16 at 08:18 AM Reply With Quote
All of my last few tintops have been from Copart or Salvagemarket
and I have had some cracking deals, and on one car sold it for more than I paid for it 5 years later

But I think that market has now plundered, and selling any cat registered cars now, will not attract good money, as we can all buy what ever car we want for peanuts weekly from the car supermarket places

My next car will probably be from an auction site, and ex mobility, as they are normally full service history and low mileage, some are dirty, some have damage, but all repairable easily

For instance, I missed a 2years 10 months old Volvo xc60 in white, with white leather interior, full service history, 19k miles
it sold for £4600

its a 10k car

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

ianhurley20

posted on 16/10/16 at 12:30 PM Reply With Quote
You can also try Car transports http://www.car-transplants.co.uk/ . My dodnor car came from them - a Mk2 MX5 for £360 but they do a lot of other stuff as well

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.