Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Javelin sprint series?
mark chandler

posted on 31/1/16 at 01:15 PM Reply With Quote
I end up in sports libre as no reverse.

Car is log booked, this does not cost much as the local scrutineer popped around and signed off.

I have to purchase a HANs and posts then good to go this year.

If you know someone who can weld properly then a flat pack rear hoop and stays will come in at less than £100, you can of course leave it as bolt in if hoods are a problem, just follow the rules.

£ for minutes is very bad compared to a track day but you do get a rush sprinting.

Mash

posted on 8/11/16 at 05:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jeffw
quote:
Originally posted by Shooter63

Unfortunately due to getting old (53) plus a permanent back problem just the thought of bending and folding to get into a fully caged car sends me looking for the pain killers
I have seen a Rops that was fitted through the boot opening, If I can make it a bolt in system then I could live with that, but I'm not sure the the msa would be ok with that idea.
Since these problems have arisen my mrs classic mini is looking very tempting as an alternative

Shooter

I'm in the process of having a roll hoop fitted to the Phoenix which will bolt in (as per the Blue Book) so it is possible.

Hi Jeff, would you mind me asking where you bought it, and roughly what the cost was?

thinking of something like this for my Indy

daniel mason

posted on 8/11/16 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
Make sure your sat down when the price appears
And now from 1st Jan 2017- jedis no longer comply for speed events. It's a complete farce!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.