Board logo

Discount for Insuring your KIT CAR Early
2GETHER INS - 14/2/10 at 08:52 PM

2gether want to get a headstart on the Kit Car Season and as a result will be giving further discounts for all Locostbuilders forum users if they Insure with us before the end of February. Even if your renewal isnt due yet if you are saving £100 on the Insurance its still Financially adviseable.

Call us on 01945 465508 or go to 2getherinsurance.com and submit a quote request.

We are striving to be the best! Call us and save some money withought compromise on quality.

Gary - 2Gether

graememk - 14/2/10 at 09:49 PM

Your prices were good but personaly speaking your admin worried me a little. others on here have also commented when you were changing over computer systems.

just constructive criticism, i like the personal touch on the phone when i've called you.

[Edited on 14/2/10 by graememk]

Richard Quinn - 15/2/10 at 09:52 AM

In line with the post heading, would I get a discount for renewing before my April renewal date even though I am already insured with yourselves?

Ninehigh - 17/2/10 at 05:19 PM

On another thread a couple of people have said they've had quotes for £100, does that mean they'll get it free?

jacko - 7/4/10 at 08:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 2GETHER INS
2gether want to get a headstart on the Kit Car Season and as a result will be giving further discounts for all Locostbuilders forum users if they Insure with us before the end of February. Even if your renewal isnt due yet if you are saving £100 on the Insurance its still Financially adviseable.

Call us on 01945 465508 or go to 2getherinsurance.com and submit a quote request.

We are striving to be the best! Call us and save some money withought compromise on quality.

Gary - 2Gether

Gary i have just re - insured with you today 07-04-10 and i was not asked if i was in a club as you can see i am a member of the locost forum so should / will i be getting a refund of a discount

Jacko

Andy W - 8/4/10 at 07:59 PM

I'm insured with Highway through 2gether, but I'm concerned when I check my car on the insurance database it come up uninsured. Does this mean I stand a good chance of been pulled by plod if they do a check or do they have use a different database. Could other people check their's (askmyid) to see if everythings ok.

Worried Andy

GeorgeM - 8/4/10 at 08:24 PM

Mines insured with Highway, but NOT through this broker. Mine is on the database & ALL details were correct 1st time

When comparing quotes remember that the agreed value makes a difference to insurance cost. Insuring a scratchbuilt valued at £5k will be a lot cheaper than a £15k show car

barrie sharp - 25/4/10 at 01:51 PM

Does anyone know what hours 2gether work, not having any luck getting through to them
Thanks

donn006 - 30/4/10 at 06:22 PM

I SUBMITTED A FORM ON THERE WEB SITE AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME AINT HERD ANY THING YET

RoadkillUK - 1/5/10 at 06:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by donn006
I SUBMITTED A FORM ON THERE WEB SITE AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME AINT HERD ANY THING YET

Email or phone them, and your caps lock is stuck on

Ninehigh - 2/5/10 at 05:40 AM

Same here, and for some reason the quotes they did give me were three times the competitive ones I was getting