Board logo

IVA Rear View Mirror Wanted
Irony - 20/3/15 at 12:22 PM

Has anyone had a IVA OK rear view centre mirror fall off their car after the IVA that they don't need? CBS want £30 for one!

40inches - 20/3/15 at 01:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Irony
Has anyone had a IVA OK rear view centre mirror fall off their car after the IVA that they don't need? CBS want £30 for one!

I used a cheap Racetech convex centre mirror on a long stem, with a strip of edge trim around the edge, passed fine and still using it
Description
Description

Irony - 20/3/15 at 01:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 40inches
quote:

I used a cheap Racetech convex centre mirror on a long stem, with a strip of edge trim around the edge, passed fine and still using it
Description
Description

Thats Nottingham isn't it? Its where I shall be going. I'll look into the race tech mirrors.

I am surprised you passed you IVA with the offside front wheel missing!!!!

40inches - 20/3/15 at 04:26 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thats Nottingham isn't it? Its where I shall be going. I'll look into the race tech mirrors.

I am surprised you passed you IVA with the offside front wheel missing!!!!

Yes, Nottingham, they really want you to pass, hence overlooking the lack of a front wheel!

ianm67 - 20/3/15 at 05:14 PM

quote:
quote:

Description
Description

Did you make the extra long stem yourself? Racetech seem to do one that is only 80mm long....?
Thanks,
IanM