Board logo

Track Car
Fandango - 20/6/19 at 05:44 PM

Hi all.

Due to lack of use, I have decided to put my Locost track car up for sale.

A proper advert with pictures will be dealt with over the weekend, but for now here it is in brief;

Track only car, never been IVAd

Started life as a 750mc race car, so the full cage was FIA approved.

Engine;

Standard Ford Blacktop, with induction via R1 carbs, on a Bogg Brothers manifold.

Ignition is programmable Megasquirt, install done by Dale @ Bailey Performance, Broseley.

Alternator, starter, very light flywheel, clutch, cambelt / tensioner, all new at engine install.

Dunnel Sump, windage tray, and oil pickup.

Type 9 5 speed box, car is geared to 124mph at rev limiter

Exhaust is repackable, with a roll of packing included. (I have never had to use this, passed noise regs at Oulton Park, Mallory Park, Donington, Anglesey, Castle Combe.)

Chassis;

New dampers and springs around 8 trackdays ago, + full geo track setup, and corner weighting by Matt @ Procomp.

Brake are solid front discs, and rear drums, proper Kitcar pedal box (can`t remember the name) with adjustable bias.

Camera included.

There are many spare wheels and tyres included, some slicks, a few wets, some good R888Rs.

Both seats on runners, with Willans 4 point harnesses.

Quick release steering wheel.

Car is currently in Desert Camouflage colour, and is certainly not a showpiece.

Price is £3995.

There is also a very good twin axle trailer I will offer to the buyer at £1200.

Car is in South Shropshire, near to Craven Arms.

It can also be viewed at Pembrey on June 29th Saturday, where I will be happy to take you around as a passenger (I guess you have to sign on, and pay a nominal fee).

Like I said proper advert / ebay link to follow, but give me your email / wattsap if you need a few pics in the meantime.

[Edited on 20/6/19 by Fandango]

[Edited on 20/6/19 by Fandango]

Fandango - 22/6/19 at 02:24 PM

Now on Ebay;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192959074496