Board logo

Aaron Koufman leaves Gas monkeys garage
jacko - 23/12/16 at 07:09 PM

http://www.gasmonkeygarage.com/yes-aaron-the-bearded-wonder-is-leaving-gas-monkey-garage/

What a shame good luck in all he does
Jacko

Ben_Copeland - 23/12/16 at 07:46 PM

Yes heard it yesterday. Shame but I'd image Richard is difficult to work with for that long

liam.mccaffrey - 23/12/16 at 08:16 PM

Maybe he could work with the motortrend channel. Always thought the roadkill guys were the "class act".

sdh2903 - 23/12/16 at 09:08 PM

Shame. He's much more watchable than his boss. Really enjoyed watching him at pikes peak. However he did seem to be getting a bit "samey" i e lowered and big wheels. Maybe he was getting bored of it too.

JoelP - 23/12/16 at 09:41 PM

My favourite show at the minute. Aaron is a seriously talented person. Hopefully we'll see more of his work.

steve m - 23/12/16 at 10:23 PM

How recent is this news ? as the programmes we watch in the UK are around 2 years old, according to my US cousins

CosKev3 - 24/12/16 at 10:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by steve m
How recent is this news ? as the programmes we watch in the UK are around 2 years old, according to my US cousins

If you look on the link in the first post its dated 21st December 2016,so pretty recent!

steve m - 24/12/16 at 01:31 PM

The link wouldn't work on my phone, but I have seen it now, thanks

blakep82 - 24/12/16 at 02:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by steve m

About 2 weeks actually, during the last series anyway

MikeRJ - 24/12/16 at 08:26 PM

quote:
Richard Rawlings said:
You know I like to keep the drama away from the cameras, and that’s something I’ll continue to strive for. You won’t see a degenerating team or a bunch of arguing.

Errr, they appear to save all the drama for the cameras, and there's always a bunch of arguing on the shows.

[Edited on 24/12/16 by MikeRJ]

chillis - 25/12/16 at 06:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:
Richard Rawlings said:
You know I like to keep the drama away from the cameras, and that’s something I’ll continue to strive for. You won’t see a degenerating team or a bunch of arguing.

Errr, they appear to save all the drama for the cameras, and there's always a bunch of arguing on the shows.

[Edited on 24/12/16 by MikeRJ]

The drama you see on the shows is stage managed buy the shows producers to a now fairly typical format, you never see the real drama on any of these 'reality tv' shows mainly 'cos it would be unbroadcastable and likely have many legal implications for the shows producers