Board logo

my car build diary
rojabuck - 12/6/03 at 12:13 AM

Just thought i would advertise it simply becouse i can

Just starting the build so if anyone wants to laugh as i go along please feel free to do so.. address is:

www.ignitedminds.net

only a basic little thing.. will make it better when i have some time! (i.e when i am not trying to build a car!!)

if any other people want a link then give me a shout and i would be happy to stick ya on the links page!!

cheers
roja

Alan B - 12/6/03 at 11:29 AM

Looking good mate......great start...

Only one minor point, I found the text a little small..........mind you there's a bit of failing eyesight and very fine (1600x1200) resolution at this end, which dosen't help....

Keep it up...the website hepls a lot to keep you motivated.

timf - 12/6/03 at 11:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Alan B
Only one minor point, I found the text a little small..........mind you there's a bit of failing eyesight .

not supprised the eyesights going

we have seen the wife doing the cleaning

ps roja why not put a link on your site to here

[Edited on 12/6/03 by timf]

ned - 12/6/03 at 12:15 PM

Roja,

you are one scary looking dude.

some pictures (of the build!!) in time will improve the site.

best of luck,

Ned.

kingr - 12/6/03 at 02:10 PM

Had a look at your site, should be good once you've got a bit more content. Got a few errors, but I'm sure they're nothing that can't be ironed out. I'd agree with the comments on the size of text, it's not horrendous, just a little uncomfortable. I'd put it down to resolution when I'd viewed it at home - I too run my monitor at 1600x1200 but then it is a 22" monitor (bling bling!) so it should be fairly sensible. But I've just viewed it at work where I run 1024x768 and it's still on the small side.

Anyway, keep it up, I started off my build with the intention of keeping a diary and then putting it online once I'd finished, but frankly, when you come in from a freezing cold garage at 2:00am, the last thing you feel like doing is writting about it, so that kind of ground to a halt.

Kingr

Alan B - 12/6/03 at 02:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kingr
.......... at 1600x1200 but then it is a 22" monitor (bling bling!)............

21" here......B*****D....

At least my dick is huge.....

LOL

Scouse Monkey - 12/6/03 at 02:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alan B
quote:
Originally posted by kingr
.......... at 1600x1200 but then it is a 22" monitor (bling bling!)............

21" here......B*****D....

At least my dick is huge.....

LOL

Yeah well I got two 17inchers

- aren't I special!

(2304x864 resolution - nice and w i d e) Doesn't help with text though, was a bit small matey - but old people can always change the text size in explorer!

[Edited on 12/6/03 by Scouse Monkey]

Scouse Monkey - 12/6/03 at 02:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
but old people can always change the text size in explorer!

Before anyone else points it out - you can't do this on Rojas' site! DOH

Andy

ned - 12/6/03 at 03:23 PM

mines 17", but is flat.

don't know if that's good or bad in the context of this thread....

Ned.

rojabuck - 12/6/03 at 03:41 PM

well.. i have altered it a little.. text is now 8pt instead of 7pt.. added some scrollers and such like..

Will add some pics of the build as soon as i get something to take a picture of

and i am not particually scary.. i just happen to have blue hair when the photo was taken.. but then.. i am planning on building a super car based on a sierra.. so a little hint of madness is helpful!

Adding some links in a few hours (locostbuilders.co.uk) will be top of the list!

if anyone wants a link to there site putting on i will.. just u2u/email the link to me

Chees for the feedback it is most appreciated! keep it comming!

Roja and out!