Board logo

blackline lsd?
hector - 4/2/18 at 10:54 AM

hi does anyone on here have any experience or fitted the blackline lsd as from motorsport tools?#ie are they any good?
cheers

Ugg10 - 4/2/18 at 10:57 AM

Following, also interested to know. Chinese copy of the quaife atb as far as I can see. I think they are the same as the Ashcroft ones they sell for the freelander, they get good reviews.

hector - 4/2/18 at 11:39 AM

Hi yea so I understand they are Chinese, which isn't all bad! as the Chinese manufacture a lot of automotive parts for major brands ive been to a global company over there!
just wanted to know if anyone on here has fitted used one before commiting
cheers

russbost - 5/2/18 at 10:53 AM

I did try to get a group buy together on these last year at a substantial discount, but couldn't get enough takers, if anyone's still interested let me know & will see if we could get enough peeps to make it worthwhile

blakep82 - 8/8/19 at 11:40 PM

I've not been on here for a long time, however, been looking into blackline atlas LSDs for a little while, I see people saying Chinese copies. They may be made in China, however, the company is registered in the UK, and has the same registered address, and board of directors as Rally Design, so who knows

CosKev3 - 9/8/19 at 05:09 AM

Have a look at the warranty,iirc 12 months?

Quaife ATB has lifetime warranty for not much more money.

Burton Power do great prices on ATBs