Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: One rule for one....
myke pocock

posted on 5/5/16 at 10:30 AM Reply With Quote
One rule for one....

How come Labour get slated left, right and centre by the media over the anti semitism carry on yet there has been very little in the media about The Tories Election Fraud. And who says the media are not biased. Could it be that there is some sort of election on today?
jeffw

posted on 5/5/16 at 10:38 AM Reply With Quote
Alright, I'll bite. What TORY ELECTION FRAUD ? Winning more seats than everyone else or some other fraud?

Jeano

posted on 5/5/16 at 10:44 AM Reply With Quote
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36197153

Drives: MK Indy F20c with hairdryer

SteveWallace

posted on 5/5/16 at 11:09 AM Reply With Quote
I remember looking on with disbelief during the Russian winter Olympics when the mayor of Sochi, when challenged about their attitude to gay people, repeatedly stated that there were no gay people in Sochi despite the interviewer saying that he had been to a gay club the night before. I put it down to Eastern European officials being historically used to controlling the media to the extent that the truth was what they wanted it to be. There were other examples.

However, I now see a trend for our politicians (of all persuasions) to be equally blatant in manipulating the facts to breaking point and way beyond what used to be just regarded as spin. They clearly think that we are all idiots and will believe anything. I'm waiting for the EU out campaign to state that the Earth is flat and therefore that we should cut off from Europe in case we go there and accidentally fall over the edge. Project fear and the in campaign will then no doubt counter with the 'fact' that Brussels will declare all out nuclear war on the UK if we dare to leave.

Its not surprising that the Trumps (Donald, not the snooker player) of this world are emerging and that no one votes anymore.

Sorry about the rant, I met up with an old friend last night and haven't had much sleep I should probably just have a nap

chillis

posted on 5/5/16 at 11:48 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SteveWallace

However, I now see a trend for our politicians (of all persuasions) to be equally blatant in manipulating the facts to breaking point and way beyond what used to be just regarded as spin. They clearly think that we are all idiots and will believe anything. I'm waiting for the EU out campaign to state that the Earth is flat and therefore that we should cut off from Europe in case we go there and accidentally fall over the edge. Project fear and the in campaign will then no doubt counter with the 'fact' that Brussels will declare all out nuclear war on the UK if we dare to leave.

Its not surprising that the Trumps (Donald, not the snooker player) of this world are emerging and that no one votes anymore.

Politicians have always used the media to manipulate society, the internet has taken that control away exposing them and they don't like it hench the determined drive to convince us all to relinquish our online privicy and freedoms so they can regain control of our minds and what we are allowed to think.

Never under estimate the ingenuity of an idiot!

myke pocock

posted on 5/5/16 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
No its this.

http://evolvepolitics.com/twitter-erupts-bbc-struggle-keep-tory-election-fraud-wraps-may-elections/

owelly

posted on 5/5/16 at 12:13 PM Reply With Quote
It's never been easier to push opinions onto sheeple. Post something on social media and off it goes. Someone posted some nutsack about 'fracking' on the local Facebook page and things went nutty. After a couple of hundred replies full of fire coming out of shower heads and mountains falling over, I asked where folks were getting their 'knowledge' from. Social media and Tarquin down the pub are the apparent fonts.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
russbost

posted on 5/5/16 at 12:18 PM Reply With Quote
Following the link takes me to a story about a story about "election fraud" however provides no facts regarding said election fraud whatsoever! Even when I follow their link to "channel 4's investigation" it doesn't go to a story about election fraud - so what exactly is the story we all need to know about - if it was true I would expect left wing media like the Guardian to be all over it like a rash? The only other story on there is about a Tory PCC candidates expenses. 30,000 tweets doesn't sound like a lot, could it be there isn't much of a story anyway?

As a matter of interest I have always understood the BBC to be left leaning rather than right, so why would they sit on the story other than they aren't supposed to take sides as per the rules linked to above

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
loggyboy

posted on 5/5/16 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote
IF this is as deep as it goes http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36203093
a few £k of election money not being accounted for or similar then i'm not surprised its not being covered - its a massive non story.

Mistral Motorsport

SJ

posted on 5/5/16 at 12:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

I asked where folks were getting their 'knowledge' from. Social media and Tarquin down the pub are the apparent fonts.

Tarquin definitely knows his stuff.

jeffw

posted on 5/5/16 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by owelly
It's never been easier to push opinions onto sheeple. Post something on social media and off it goes. Someone posted some nutsack about 'fracking' on the local Facebook page and things went nutty. After a couple of hundred replies full of fire coming out of shower heads and mountains falling over, I asked where folks were getting their 'knowledge' from. Social media and Tarquin down the pub are the apparent fonts.

So many likes....there is nothing fundamentally wrong with fracking as a process but god forbid if someone even thinks the UK might be energy independent for Gas. Got to power all those electric cars somehow.

As for the election fraud, they really stuck it to the Labour party by not declaring £38K in hotel expenses. I think we need a Coup to oust the despots who have seized power. I actually can't stop laughing about the idea of this being election fraud, mind you Milliband had his ten commandments written in stone tablet, I wonder where that has ended up after the £20K it cost.

spaximus

posted on 5/5/16 at 06:24 PM Reply With Quote
It may not be important to some and I voted Tory but if you have rules then stick with them. It makes no difference if it is £100 how can those we elect to write and uphold the law then chose to break it.

It may just be a simple mistake but the many MP's who were found guilty of fraud with their expenses equally claimed they were mistaken.

Many people around the world feel detached from those in power, one rule for them one for us and that is why against all the established system Trump is doing so well and probably will be elected with all his faults.

People want honest straight people in parliament, there are too few and if the Fraud is true then some sanctions need to be taken. I am always suspicious today this appears to be suppressed and yet surprise the Junior Doctors negotiations are back on for 5 day. Did Hunt get told we need some good news today? And will anyone be surprised if in 5 days times it is back on

jeffw

posted on 5/5/16 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
You seem to be under the impression there is some sort of plan to all of this....trust me when I say this stuff is all made up on the fly.

JoelP

posted on 5/5/16 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote
http://www.thecanary.co/2016/03/29/conservative-mps-broke-law-win-2015-general-election/

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

JoelP

posted on 5/5/16 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
Equally, Zac Goldsmith wrote an article for the Mail on Sunday that was an outrageous Islamophobic smear, attempting to link Kahn to terrorists (despite the individual being a Tory voter), including photos from the 7/7 bombing. Boris comes our with slurs on Obama disliking the uk due to his party Kenyan ancestry, but it's OK, the media are all on-side.

But God forbid that Ken should bring up Hitler at the wrong moment...

spaximus

posted on 5/5/16 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jeffw
You seem to be under the impression there is some sort of plan to all of this....trust me when I say this stuff is all made up on the fly.

If it was deliberate that is one thing, if it was incompetence it is another. The point is they all know the rules, we make a big thing about our system being the best in the world. We send observers to pontificate on other countries being fair in their elections. Yet we have ours erroneous.

So where do you draw the line about the rules being broken, £10 £100K? We have fought wars over principles and no we are prepared to abandon them when it suits.

We the British people deserve better

JoelP

posted on 6/5/16 at 11:47 AM Reply With Quote
Some of these are outrageous:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/27-times-tory-party-racism-7904018

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.