Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Diff. bushes
chris68

posted on 15/9/14 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
Diff. bushes

Just looking around on Ebay for nothing in particular when I happened upon poly. diff. bushes.

I had thought of replacing the rubber ones in my MX-5 diff., when I get around to that, with poly. ones.

Autolink have a set for £142.00 - so I thought best live with the ones I've got until I found a company called Flo-flex on Ebay that sell a set for under £30. So whats the difference? I am aware of the different grades of poly. bushes but are these just a cheap material which won't last or are the Autolink ones just overpriced?

Any thoughts?

Talon Motorsport

posted on 15/9/14 at 07:55 PM Reply With Quote
I have dealt with flo-flex and very helpful they are too. They will also do bushes in different shore (hardness) ratings and colours if you ask them nicely.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chris68

posted on 15/9/14 at 08:09 PM Reply With Quote
Thats good to know that they come with a recomendation - may well use them when I get around to the diff.
Talon Motorsport

posted on 15/9/14 at 08:31 PM Reply With Quote
Flo-flex make their own bushes which is why you might wait a few days for them if they don't have what you want in stock, how ever your not paying for 3-4 other people's mark up on the original price of the parts which is why they are that much cheaper.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.