Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Westfield SEiW Rear Shock leak (AVO)
lordbenny

posted on 21/6/15 at 08:51 PM Reply With Quote
Westfield SEiW Rear Shock leak (AVO)

Been quoted £50 quid to re-ferb both shocks, one is leaking. Has anyone else had their shocks re-furbed by AVO? I know thahere are some horror stories on line about AVO but I was willing to give them a try as the only other alternative is to replace them and I can't stretch to that kind of money at the moment.
CNHSS1

posted on 21/6/15 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
Ive had a few AVOs rebuilt either after a few seasons use or through crash damage. Posted on monday had back thursday and cheap too :-) call them and discuss and cant see you having a problem, always been very helpful

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

Nickp

posted on 22/6/15 at 01:28 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CNHSS1
Ive had a few AVOs rebuilt either after a few seasons use or through crash damage. Posted on monday had back thursday and cheap too :-) call them and discuss and cant see you having a problem, always been very helpful

^^Same here. Had mine serviced and modified to fit, quick turn-around and very reasonable. Also got a full set on my Monte and they've been great so far

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.