Board logo

Home needed for complete car
Jasagracer - 30/10/10 at 09:18 AM

Guys,

I need to find a home for my complete Locost. It is built as per Ron's book.

It was intended to be used for sprints, hillclimbs etc.
I am going abroad to work so the toy has to go.

It is featured on fastroadandtrack, motorsportads, pistonheads, carandclassic etc. It's up for £2750 or offers, so come and have a deal.

e-mail me on chris@flatoutfarr.co.uk for details or ring me on 07980-279878

JoelP - 30/10/10 at 09:26 AM

where are you locationwise?

lewis - 30/10/10 at 09:57 AM

A link to the ad would prob help too?

zilspeed - 30/10/10 at 01:01 PM

When I saw the 'Jasag' reference in the username, I wrongly assumed Scotland.

MakeEverything - 30/10/10 at 04:37 PM

Obviously not a serious seller! 5 posts here, and one is a pointless sales post.

interestedparty - 30/10/10 at 04:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JoelP

I'm guessing the High Wycombe area

MikeR - 30/10/10 at 05:42 PM

i looked on piston heads and couldn't find it .... did find a 750mc car that i started dreaming about.

Must get a job & larger house.

Russell - 30/10/10 at 06:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by interestedparty
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP

I'm guessing the High Wycombe area

I'm guessing Daventry

Jasagracer - 14/2/11 at 03:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything
Obviously not a serious seller! 5 posts here, and one is a pointless sales post.

Jasagracer - 14/2/11 at 03:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything

Actually, a very serious seller !! The car was sold via one of the web-sites listed. It is not surprising to see that people want the links to the ads on the web-sites quoted; doing a simple search would have revealed the ad;
it just proves what I expereince daily. Most people are sheep; only a few are leaders !! Nuff said ""

For the benefit of the other posters, I used to live in High Wycombe but moved to Daventry area 2 years ago!
Thank you for your interest. I also suffered the usual series of timewasters !!

And the username is linked to the fact that I owned JASAG 3, originally built by Jim Sword. It was a brilliant clubman's car and I should never have sold it! It helped me win numerous trophies in Motorsport. I could buy it back off the Americal guy that owns it now, but I do not have a garage here in Spain. Jim is very well respected in the field of hillclimbing du to teh excellent series of cars he has built. I fell honoured to have owned one of them.

Adios !

22C this Thursday; not bad for the middle of February !!