Board logo

Luego Open All Easter
Luego Sports Cars - 5/4/04 at 02:13 PM

Hi Guys.

I am sure you are all getting the summer feeling, and the motivation to build your cars for summer.

If you need any parts we are open all Easter.

We are also open for test-drives, so give us a call.

Best Regards
The Luego Team.

phelpsa - 5/4/04 at 02:28 PM

Sorry to be cheeky, but you aren't doing any sort of 'Easter discounts' are you.

Luego Sports Cars - 6/4/04 at 01:31 PM

Hi we may be able to offer you guys a 5% discount.

We are open Friday all day, Sat 10 to 2pm, Sunday closed and Monday 10 to 2pm.

Give us a visit or a call.

Test drives are available.

Best Regards The Luego Team.

ChrisW - 6/4/04 at 09:20 PM

I'm going to be popping in to collect some bits and bobs (although I havn't told them yet!) so if anyone is going make sure you say hi!

Chris

Findlay234 - 7/4/04 at 12:15 PM

hey chris when are you going if you havent gone already, id like to grab your passenger seat if thats alright?

GO - 7/4/04 at 12:24 PM

Chris, Fin,

What day you guys planning on going? I'll try and meet you there if I can (not sure if gonna be able to make it yet though )

Graham

ChrisW - 7/4/04 at 12:42 PM

Not sure when yet - open to suggestions! Not got a lot planned so I can go more or less any time.

What are you hoping to collect? I'll probably be taking the trailer as I've got front wings to bring back.

BTW I'm in Harefield now Fin. Only a couple of miles further for you tho'

Chris

[Edited on 7/4/04 by ChrisW]

phelpsa - 7/4/04 at 12:42 PM

I didn't know you guys @ Luego would actually give a discount from me just asking. I'll be on the phone ordering my rollbar in a jiffy.

Adam

ChrisW - 7/4/04 at 12:44 PM

always ask for a discount whoever you're buying from! I find cash usually makes a difference!

Chris

GO - 7/4/04 at 01:04 PM

I prob can't do saturday (actually gonna do some work in the garage!! albeit making a decent workbench and not on the car), so friday or monday would be better for me.

Thinking about it, friday I'll quite likely have a stinking hangover, so fri pm or monday.

ChrisW - 7/4/04 at 02:22 PM

I was actually thinking Sunday but Monday is good too!

Chris

James - 7/4/04 at 03:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW

I'll probably be taking the trailer as I've got front wings to bring back.

Blimey! Chris, I know that Viento of yours is big but needing a trailer for the front wings???

James

ChrisW - 8/4/04 at 09:27 AM

Yeah, but more because my cabrio back seat is tiny!

Apparently they're not open on Sunday so Monday it is. That ok with everyone??

Chris

GO - 8/4/04 at 09:31 AM

Thats fine with me Chris, hope to see you there. Very much doubt I'll be there before 12 tho! Look out for a dark blue mk1 mr2.

Cheers.

Findlay234 - 8/4/04 at 11:27 AM

any chance of stealing the passenger seat chris? ill chip in for petrol, havent been up there yet and thought it was about time.

ChrisW - 8/4/04 at 03:28 PM

Sounds fine Fin. Catch me on MSN later and we'll arrange.

Go - after 12 is all good If you send me a u2u with your moby number I'll text you when we leave...

I'll probably be in my Cabrio (as in the sig) as long as the exhaust holds up. If not a beige Fiesta mk1....

Chris

GO - 8/4/04 at 04:11 PM

ok chris, prob take me about the same time as you, i'm coming from completely the opposite side of m25!

u2u sent...