Board logo

Fury Blade on Pistonheads
tandi - 28/2/13 at 11:41 PM

Hi All

My car is now on pistonheads for all to see. Great car for £7K!

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bike-powered-cars/cars/fisher-fury-2001/1042796

Cheers
Kevin

tandi - 10/3/13 at 07:51 PM

Hi all

Any comments or feedback welcome on my fury for sale. Well loved, genuine and light weight car. 100% fun every time I drive her. Sadly circumstances means I have to sell. Reasonable offers considered.
Cheers
Kevin

MadMaxx - 11/3/13 at 08:08 AM

Hi Kevin,

I have the following questions:

Is it your car a IRS or live axel rear sospension?
Did you stripped down the front end and paint it due to rust, corrosion or what else?
What's about of the rear end? Do it require the same treatment?
From the pictures seems that the alu panel behind the seats is detached, because you can see holes larger than the Rivera that should take it in place. Is it damaged?
In the footwell seems that there is rust or corrosion of the lower plate. Is it correct?
When will expire the MOT?
Could you privately provide photos of the rear end of the car (body, chassis and Suspension), footwell and the plate behind the the seats?
Is the driver seat bolted to chassis or has sliding guides. I'm 171 cm tall. Will it fit to me if the Seat is bolted?
E plate registration means that the car is First registered on 1987, hence with more of 20 years and eligible for historical benefits? Or it is a 2001 registration?
Do you have file of invoices, components used in the assembly and manuals that can help in the future to identify spare parts necessary for mantenence?

Cheers
Massimo

MadMaxx - 11/3/13 at 08:11 AM

Hi kevin,

I forgot: Was it factory built or kit car assembled?

Cheers
Massimo

lebaron07 - 14/5/13 at 07:37 AM

Hi sent u2u , I'm interested, here's my email henry.stephane@skynet.be
Rgds
s