Board logo

Aprilia Mille RSV Factory R engine, complete, £450
NS Dev - 7/10/14 at 09:13 PM

I have a 4000 mile, 2004 (I bought it in 2006 when it was 2 years old) Aprilia RSV Mille Factory R engine for sale. it has the various magnesium castings which are different to the regular non factory R engine, and is complete with throttle body and a dismantled loom and spare plugs (hard to get some of the connectors for these) to make up a loom for using an aftermarket ecu (I also have the DTA S60pro ecu which I was going to use with the engine for sale seperately, it will run it, not that many will as it is an odd-fire engine)

For those that don't know these are cracking engines, very light, dry sumped as standard, and thought they don't match the peak power of the newer 4 cylinder engines, they have an incredible torque spread and are ideal for car use.

I'm after £450 for it

thanks

Nat

Wheels244 - 7/10/14 at 11:00 PM

I can endorse what Nat has said.
I had that exact bike, it had monster torque, would wheelie on demand effortlessly. The engine braking rolling off throttle was immense on the bike.
I sold mine to part fund my MNR build, oh and I would quite regularly do 150 mph on it - on private roads.

That's not a lot of money for a great engine !

Rob