Board logo

FS: 2005 Kawasaki ZX10R Donor Package
jonabonospen - 13/4/16 at 01:18 PM

FS: 2006 ZX10R Engine / Donor Package

I have just got in to stock today a low mileage 2005 CaH Kawasaki ZX10R track bike that I am breaking. It is a fully working and riding bike that I am breaking. Runs and rides spot on.

Bike has only done just over 19k miles and has been very well looked after mechanically.

Here is a video I took of the bike being fired up today before I started the strip down:

The advertised price is just for the engine. By this I mean it will come with stator, rotor, complete clutch, throttle bodies with all sensors, thermostat, hoses and injectors, starter motor, starter solenoid / relay, all coolant hoses,etc

PRICE FOR THE ENGNE IS £1195

Complete kit car donor package also available including engine package as above, wiring loom, ignition and ECU / CDI, clocks, radiator, exhaust headers, and airbox too if required.

If you want a price to include any of the additional pieces mentioned above, then please send me a message and I can give you a price specifically for what parts it is you want.

We can ship this engine on a pallet for about £60 if required, or you can collect from us in person if you want to come see it first or to just save the shipping costs.

[Edited on 14/4/16 by jonabonospen]

sparkyj83 - 13/4/16 at 02:04 PM

I can vouch form johns quality of products i brought my 2006 zx10r kit from him 2 years ago and it is running as great as eva.