Board logo

Mac1 Motorsport
Lipp24 - 11/10/17 at 11:35 AM

Hi everyone. After 18 years ive bought myself a mac1 worx x. Have mac1 gone out of business? Ive tried calling and emailing with no response. Anyway I want to rebuild my drive shafts I'm running the Freelander diff setup but I'm unsure exactly which type of sierra cv's I need. Also would like to replace the front nose cone and rear panel and possibly bonnet due to stress cracks in the grp. Could anyone advise where I can sorse replacements? I really appreciate any help with my queries. Will upload some photos of my recent mods and upgrades. Regards Phillip

ash_hammond - 11/10/17 at 11:46 AM

Come of then... show us some pictures.

CosKev3 - 11/10/17 at 11:47 AM

There is a thread on here about a mac1 ZX10R turbo build,have a read of that before ordering anything off mac1 imo

CosKev3 - 11/10/17 at 02:24 PM

https://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/45/viewthread.php?tid=175001&page=12

jonabonospen - 11/10/17 at 09:37 PM

You wont get any joy trying to contact them any more. 2 guys that own it; Mark and Colin. Colin is still reachable privately and has helped me get my car back from their workshop after years of Mark spinning me a load of lies and excuses as to why it wasnt finished (thats the ZX10R turbo build mentioned earlier). Mark now seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth and not been in to work for several weeks. Looks now like Colin is just trying to wind the company down as Mark has left him in the shit.

If you want to PM me your details and what you are after then I will speak with Colin on his private mobile number and ask him to contact you.

[Edited on 11/10/17 by jonabonospen]