Board logo

mems 3 k series
tones - 10/2/12 at 12:38 PM

hi
Have posted a few times regarding an emerald ecu for my locost k series.But decided to use the std becu and 5 as box for the mo as my build is far from ready but would be good to get the engine runnig.
So my question is.
Is there a pin out diagram for the ecu and 5as box also the engine loom plug(Grey). I am trying to get hold of a rave disc but not sure if this is the info I need.
I have the a complete engine loom matching ecu/5as and plugs for them with 6" tails from them.I was hoping with the right info it would be a simple case of getting power to the ecu and 5as and grey plug from engine loom.but without any wiring drawing I'm stumped.
My skill level of electrics aint great but I have 4 days off from work so hoping to make some progress with the build.
Any advise recieved with thanks in advance

davidimurray - 10/2/12 at 01:27 PM

Drop me a U2u to remind me and I will have a look through the manual at home tonight

Gary 7 - 10/2/12 at 02:06 PM

Some mems eu3 info here may help.

http://www.alcester-racing-sevens.com/EU2%20%20EU3%20Wiring%20Diagrams.pdf

Shandylegs - 10/2/12 at 02:12 PM

tones

The RAVE cd does hold all the relevant diagrams you need. I've found it invaluable when converting my Midget to K series power. They're only a couple of quid from ebay, or if you could wait a while I could do you a copy of mine.

Thanks..