Board logo

Anglesey 01.05.2015
Autoflock Motorsport - 20/4/15 at 12:01 PM

Anybody attending the above track day at Anglesey?

Daf - 20/4/15 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Autoflock Motorsport

Hey just noticed you're local! I didn't realise there was anyone so close - just on the Wrexham side of Ruthin myself!

Won't be going to the track day - I've driven the circuit a few times though - cracking piece of tarmac!

daniel mason - 20/4/15 at 07:58 PM

I'm there sprinting Saturday and Sunday so I will be arriving mid afternoon Friday. I'll pop over and say hi if you around, or pop for a pint!
Might jump in the passenger seat for a few as well if you don't mind? And I'll show you round the force!

Autoflock Motorsport - 21/4/15 at 07:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Daf
quote:

Hey just noticed you're local! I didn't realise there was anyone so close - just on the Wrexham side of Ruthin myself!

Won't be going to the track day - I've driven the circuit a few times though - cracking piece of tarmac!

Im just outside mold in a little village called leeswood, my workshop is behind the railway in pub in coed talon, feel free to pop in any weekday evening or wekend day pal.

Autoflock Motorsport - 21/4/15 at 07:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by daniel mason
I'm there sprinting Saturday and Sunday so I will be arriving mid afternoon Friday. I'll pop over and say hi if you around, or pop for a pint!
Might jump in the passenger seat for a few as well if you don't mind? And I'll show you round the force!

Defo,

I am having major issues sorting my car before hand, rear end needs a complete rethink, wishbones are mounted in the worng place. I will be donig a post now in the chassis section, I would be greatful if you could spend 5 mins and have a look over it, im writing it up now.

Many thanks raj

Daf - 21/4/15 at 07:37 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Daf
quote:

Im just outside mold in a little village called leeswood, my workshop is behind the railway in pub in coed talon, feel free to pop in any weekday evening or wekend day pal.

Small world - my mother works in Coed Talon, in the craft centre up the hill! I will deffo pop in sometime!

Autoflock Motorsport - 21/4/15 at 07:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Daf
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Daf
quote:

Small world - my mother works in Coed Talon, in the craft centre up the hill! I will deffo pop in sometime!

tri thy by any chance on hope mountain? lol

very small world

craig5 - 20/6/15 at 09:06 PM

Just up road from me in Northop hall

Autoflock Motorsport - 22/6/15 at 12:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by craig5
Just up road from me in Northop hall

are you going to anglesey craig? what car you got

craig5 - 22/6/15 at 12:13 PM

Hopefully on 2/7/15 and I've just got a STM r1