Board logo

ok , now im serious
Volvorsport - 26/6/05 at 12:34 PM

ill be posting pics of wishbones soon .

[Edited on 26/6/05 by Volvorsport]

Volvorsport - 26/6/05 at 12:53 PM

i should add this picture aswell .

200 hp straight six , will sound glorious on webers and decent exhaust - to go in my stretched chassis !!

[Edited on 26/6/05 by Volvorsport]

jambojeef - 26/6/05 at 04:58 PM

Blimey!

Thats a beautful turbo manifold

Which of these beasts is going in your locost then?

Unless Ive got it wrong and they are the same engine? i dont understand these werido volvo engines!

Geoff

Spottty - 26/6/05 at 05:32 PM

Nothing really to understand jambo. They are hugley over built and can make more power than you would want in a 7

Looks great man, I didnt think a turbo would fit in there but it looks like i'm wrong!

Cant wait to see that thing running, I might even have to fly over and see it!

Volvorsport - 26/6/05 at 05:49 PM

well the six cylinder version will go in another chassis , as its a tiny bit too long

the 6cyl is a derivative of the 4/5 cyl found in the fwd cars - so once the adapter plate is done - who knows .

basically the 6cyl would make a luvverly car to drive and listen to . it makes a lot of torque low down - makes me think of a modern Austin healey 3000

the 4 cyl turbo can make around 700 hp with a decent head/cam turbo combination and proper internals - so im concentrating on that version first

Dale - 26/6/05 at 09:08 PM

Feel free to send the 6 over my way- it would fit with ease--and do it justess with a holset strapped on the side.
Dale

Volvorsport - 27/6/05 at 01:22 AM

sorry dale , plenty over there where you are anyhow - i was thinking more Gt42 as a strap on !!!!!!!!!!