Board logo

Big as a Planet favour needed!!
Mr Whippy - 2/7/08 at 03:34 PM

Needing a lappy picked up from Nuneaton - on the A444 near the A5 in the next couple of days. Then I’d need it posted which off course I’d pay for…a long with - a couple of free carbon look bike mirrors for the night in shining armour that comes to its rescue

[Edited on 2/7/08 by Mr Whippy]

Mr Whippy - 2/7/08 at 03:52 PM

the silence is deafening

oh look a nudey girl!!!

sorry I forgot you can't see them...

[Edited on 2/7/08 by Mr Whippy]

mr henderson - 2/7/08 at 04:36 PM

Is 'Lappy' scottish slang for lap dancer?

Ivan - 2/7/08 at 04:50 PM

I'd offer but I'm a bit out of the way

Mr Whippy - 2/7/08 at 05:06 PM

tbo I haven't the faintest idea where that is...

yeah I would have thought you lot would have been falling over each other to pick up a lapdancer

oldtimer - 2/7/08 at 05:24 PM

I'm around that way on Sunday for a Christening, I'm already nicking off to get a CWP in the arvo and may be able to pick-up, if it was a grap and run.

MikeR - 2/7/08 at 05:35 PM

away at the w/e but if you ask nicely i'll pick it up.

U2U me where abouts it is & how you want it posted.

Hope your not in a rush as getting to the post office / couriers is a pain. (unless you organise for a courier to collect - then they can take it from my office)

RichardK - 2/7/08 at 06:54 PM

Has it got a built in webcam

Rich

Andy S - 2/7/08 at 08:02 PM

Working in the office in Nuneaton for the next 3 weeks so can collect and can get it packed and posted out via courier next day delivery for about a £10

Let me know via u2u

Andrew

chriscook - 3/7/08 at 08:36 AM

It's collecting form me, near what was the Fox and Crane on Weddington road. Slight catch is it needs to be before friday lunchtime really - or stuff is being collected to go toOz today (thursday) which is why I've been to busy to pack and send it myself.

Chris