Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: C.....C.......Cold!!!!
Findlay234

posted on 10/2/10 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote
C.....C.......Cold!!!!

Well the astra is in for body repair (thanks to the person who slid into the back of me in the snow) and I thought it would be a grand idea to whip the luego out to pick up the girlf from the train station. Now sat in the pick up area and it's started to snow!!! Brrrr....
bob

posted on 10/2/10 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
Enjoy she will love it.

Steve G

posted on 10/2/10 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
Oh she's gonna love you for collecting her in that!!! You better take her for a nice meal to let her warm up on the way home!!
Ben_Copeland

posted on 10/2/10 at 07:30 PM Reply With Quote
If she's anything like my wife, she'll jump straight into the back of a taxi lol

[Edited on 10/2/10 by Ben_Copeland]

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

Findlay234

posted on 10/2/10 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
Ha, no she loved it!! she absolutely loves the car, was pleading me to take her out in it on sunday.

cheers

ashg

posted on 10/2/10 at 08:11 PM Reply With Quote
mine doesnt love the car she loves the fact that the car keeps me out in the garage so she can read her book in piece and quiet

Anything With Tits or Wheels Will cost you MONEY!!

Haynes Roadster (Finished)
Exocet (Finished & Sold)
New Project (Started)

MakeEverything

posted on 10/2/10 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
Mine thinks mine is - and i quote - "A fuckin heap of shit" if i recall. She also says it looks like a dodgy version of the bat mobile!!
The divorce papers are on the way, but she doesnt like the kit car thing. She just doesnt get it.

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

Alan B

posted on 10/2/10 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything
Mine thinks mine is - and i quote - "A fuckin heap of shit" if i recall. She also says it looks like a dodgy version of the bat mobile!!
The divorce papers are on the way, but she doesnt like the kit car thing. She just doesnt get it.

Mine said "it's me or the car".......

I'll miss her...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Nash

posted on 10/2/10 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
Snowing down here again and bl**dy cold tonight.

I'm doing the snow dance as I type! I could do with a couple of days off work.

............Neil

It's What You Do Next That Counts.

Build It, Buy It, Drive It:
Southern Kit Car Club

morcus

posted on 10/2/10 at 10:36 PM Reply With Quote
Please don't make it snow anymore, My front lawn was just about recovered from the last time it was snowed under for a week, and I've got to go to the Bank tomorrow and all the free parking gets filled when it snows.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

blakep82

posted on 10/2/10 at 11:14 PM Reply With Quote
grr, gotta get mine done!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Findlay234

posted on 11/2/10 at 04:04 PM Reply With Quote
Well this morning it was f(rea)king cold, snowing slightly so i offered to even pay for her taxi to the train station..... she insisted that was a waste and she would rather go in the luego. as we go along she made high pitched 'weeeeeee' sounds.... i had to check the seats after but yes it was just the sound of her enjoying the drive. I havent given it beans yet so well change that 'weeeee' into a 'please stop, please stop, please stop!!!'
02GF74

posted on 11/2/10 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Findlay234
Well this morning it was f(rea)king cold, snowing slightly so i offered to even pay for her taxi to the train station..... she insisted that was a waste and she would rather go in the luego. as we go along she made high pitched 'weeeeeee' sounds.... i had to check the seats after but yes it was just the sound of her enjoying the drive. I havent given it beans yet so well change that 'weeeee' into a 'please stop, please stop, please stop!!!'

yep, I can see it now, 'weeeee' .... 'please stop, please stop, please stop!!!' "EEEEEEEkkk!" CRUNCH!!! oh bollocks!

Findlay234

posted on 11/2/10 at 04:18 PM Reply With Quote
Haha, indeed, hence with the weather being bad, the alignment only set by myself so far and me having a lack of experience in these type cars I dont see me giving it beans for a while yet.... I think ill probably only give it a good first work out on a track day in the summer.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.