Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: South West: Request for kitcar owners to have car photographed.
EasyJimbo

posted on 25/6/11 at 07:50 PM Reply With Quote
South West: Request for kitcar owners to have car photographed.

Hi Guys
As a former MK owner I thought I would advertise this on here first. I am a professional photographer and I want to undertake some high end motoring shoots involving some nice cars to build a portfolio so I can get some motoring magazine work in the future. I am based in Bristol and I am looking for 3-4 kitcar owners (ideally & type cars and anything else interesting), that can attend a photoshoot on a nice day over the coming 1-2 months on a weekend that I can photograph. This can either be a dedicated shoot just for this or i can come along to a meet that you may have organised. Ideally I need a nice setting (track day, park, nice pub, country road etc etc), with some space where I can bring my professional lighting along and get some really great images of your cars.
And what do you get from this, well I will provide each of you who attend with a DVD of the images for your use.
Please email me at james AT james-spencer.net if interested and we can talk more.
cheers
James

be gentle I am new to all this :-)
blog: http://mkjimbo-mkindybuild.blogspot.com/

YQUSTA

posted on 25/6/11 at 10:23 PM Reply With Quote
Have you tried posting on bristol kitcar club and apple county kitcars they both have run outs and may allow you to go along to take snaps.

"If in doubt flat out"

Colin McRae

tandi

posted on 26/6/11 at 08:35 AM Reply With Quote
Hi James
I'll be at combe on Sunday 2nd for track day with my fury. Not sure I'll have time for static shots but will be on track as much as possible.
Cheers Kevin

wheezy

posted on 28/6/11 at 10:51 AM Reply With Quote
James

If you are looking for interesting cars in your area you need to head to this pistonheads event.

http://www.caringwithcars.com/

With 400 cars there you should have plenty to chose from.

I'll be there in the Spire

Dave

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.