Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Mondeo Mk3 "ASBO" Big Brake Kit (Focus ST2.5 Front Brakes)
daKlone

posted on 10/12/11 at 05:00 PM Reply With Quote
Mondeo Mk3 "ASBO" Big Brake Kit (Focus ST2.5 Front Brakes)

Due to change of plans I have for sale a complete Mondeo Mk3 "ASBO" kit, consisting of a pair of second-hand Focus ST 2.5 callipers complete with carriers, a pair of brand new genuine Mintex front brake discs (320mm, vented), a set of brand new genuine Mintex front brake pads and a set (4 lines) of brand new Goodridge braided brake hoses. Prefer to sell as a complete kit.

Price includes fully insured, tracked courier delivery to mainland UK, other destinations by arrangement at cost. I will accept PayPal or Postal Orders in advance only. Postage will be in two separate packages, sorry the cost is so high but these things are massive and weigh an absolute ton!!

Price: £425+£48 P&P (for non-PayPal payments, add 3.4% if you want to pay that way).

dK

Winter is coming...

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

daKlone

posted on 3/1/12 at 11:34 PM Reply With Quote
Still here!

dK

Winter is coming...

oldtimer

posted on 4/1/12 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
Hi, I think you might be better of on ebay with these - I'm sure they are brilliant, but our lightweight cars are often overbraked by the original brakes, and the weight .... , not being funny, just think they would make an exellent sale elsewhere.
daKlone

posted on 4/1/12 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks, appreciate that they might not be the best choice for a Locost, but we all have "daily drivers" or other projects which might benefit from a brake upgrade.

Trying to avoid eBay if at all possible - expensive and full of shysters these days unfortunately.

dK

Winter is coming...

mrsmith

posted on 9/2/12 at 03:01 PM Reply With Quote
Do you still have these brakes available?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.