Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 50" tv plasma or led
RIE

posted on 20/6/12 at 01:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jasper

If you can get yourself to a Richer Sounds, it's where I buy all my audio visual gear, they tend to sell only decent quality gear and the salespeople in there are proper nerdy techie blokes.

That's where I got mine from.

loggyboy

posted on 20/6/12 at 01:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RIE
quote:

If you can get yourself to a Richer Sounds, it's where I buy all my audio visual gear, they tend to sell only decent quality gear and the salespeople in there are proper nerdy techie blokes.

That's where I got mine from.

I went to get mine from them, as they were cheapest, but they were out of stock and all I heard from them was get an LG, LG this LG that....

I went to John Lewis, who offered price match AND a free 5 yr warranty (which was £70 extra from richer sounds)

Mistral Motorsport

Jasper

posted on 21/6/12 at 09:55 AM Reply With Quote
That's 'cos LG make the best TV's!!

And to be fair to Richer Sounds on the web site it does say to call the shops first to make sure they have stock and they will then hold it for you - and Richer would have price matched John Lewis as well

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

loggyboy

posted on 21/6/12 at 09:58 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
That's 'cos LG make the best TV's!!

And to be fair to Richer Sounds on the web site it does say to call the shops first to make sure they have stock and they will then hold it for you - and Richer would have price matched John Lewis as well

True, but I hadnt made a special trip to buy it from them, I just called in a few times asking if they had them when I happened to be passing. And looking at the LGs, they were good, but not as good as my Panasonic!

Mistral Motorsport

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.