Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: flashy knickers and iffy post rant !
bart

posted on 16/12/14 at 07:21 PM Reply With Quote
flashy knickers and iffy post rant !

well I listen on the news to all the rubbish about how they cant deliver ect ect

I regularly for work and my project order all sorts of industrial and car bits
every time I order its hear the next day or the within 2 days . ! no problem !

then all you get on the news is how people can't get there xmas presents

I recon its a conspiracy by the government and retailers - bet they don't carry / have the stock , then blame the couriers .

they then use your money to buy / get the stock , good deal if you can get away with it .

fyi happy xmas , RANT OVER

ps : where did the flashy knickers come into this - well I suppose some of the missing presents are flashy knickers

and it made you look dint it !

pps : when I get home i'm going to rip my wife's knickers off

I find they are really digging into my thighs

BE ALERT > BRITAIN NEEDS LERTS

russbost

posted on 17/12/14 at 08:08 AM Reply With Quote
Spoke to one of the couriers delivering to us a few days back, I forget which company, but he'd turned up at an odd time, not his usual timing at all. He said they usually have around 1000 parcels a day at the depot, which can vary up & down to around double, or pretty much nothing at varying times of the year, however on that day last week they had 43,000 parcels!!!!

Now, I don't quite know how I'd handle things if my workload suddenly, & VERY temporarily, increased 43 fold, but I'm pretty sure I might fall slightly behind!!

What they really need are some elves, reindeer & a fat bloke in a red suit ..............

Happy Xmas to one & all!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
owelly

posted on 17/12/14 at 10:57 AM Reply With Quote
I have a red suit and I'm really fat. If anyone has a gaggle of reindeer we may be onto something.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bart

posted on 17/12/14 at 10:58 AM Reply With Quote
bet he was a government infiltrator .

I know they are all busy , just some company's seem to be dealing with it much better than others.

its still a cunning government cover-up !!!!!!

Alfa145

posted on 17/12/14 at 10:59 AM Reply With Quote
You mean they failed to notice that the yearly event called Christmas that always happens on a particular date and causes a lot of extra deliveries is happening again this year? Poor excuse.

If it had increased 43 fold in June then fair enough but it always increases hugely at Xmas, only an idiot would miss something so obvious, probably directors blinded by their huge bonuses while the staff on the street on minimum wage get the grief....

matt_gsxr

posted on 17/12/14 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Weirdly turkey sales seem to go up at this time of year too, how do the turkey farmers handle it?

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

bart

posted on 17/12/14 at 10:18 PM Reply With Quote
good job they dont have to post them.

bart

posted on 18/12/14 at 09:23 AM Reply With Quote
LOL
I spoke to soon
ordered sum bits from m&p for my engine
"delayed in post"

serves me wright I suppose

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.