Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: 2005 Kawasaki ZX10R Donor Package
jonabonospen

posted on 13/4/16 at 01:18 PM Reply With Quote
FS: 2005 Kawasaki ZX10R Donor Package

FS: 2006 ZX10R Engine / Donor Package

I have just got in to stock today a low mileage 2005 CaH Kawasaki ZX10R track bike that I am breaking. It is a fully working and riding bike that I am breaking. Runs and rides spot on.

Bike has only done just over 19k miles and has been very well looked after mechanically.

Here is a video I took of the bike being fired up today before I started the strip down:

The advertised price is just for the engine. By this I mean it will come with stator, rotor, complete clutch, throttle bodies with all sensors, thermostat, hoses and injectors, starter motor, starter solenoid / relay, all coolant hoses,etc

PRICE FOR THE ENGNE IS £1195

Complete kit car donor package also available including engine package as above, wiring loom, ignition and ECU / CDI, clocks, radiator, exhaust headers, and airbox too if required.

If you want a price to include any of the additional pieces mentioned above, then please send me a message and I can give you a price specifically for what parts it is you want.

We can ship this engine on a pallet for about £60 if required, or you can collect from us in person if you want to come see it first or to just save the shipping costs.

[Edited on 14/4/16 by jonabonospen]

MAC#1 ZX10R WORX BUILD BLOG: http://mac1-zx10r-worx-build-blog.tumblr.com/

MY PERSONAL BLOG: http://jonabonospen.tumblr.com/

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
sparkyj83

posted on 13/4/16 at 02:04 PM Reply With Quote
zx10

I can vouch form johns quality of products i brought my 2006 zx10r kit from him 2 years ago and it is running as great as eva.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.