Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Full bike engine donor packages to order
jonabonospen

posted on 23/2/17 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
Full bike engine donor packages to order

Full bike engine donor packages available. We break bikes specifically aimed at using engines in kit cars and will source a bike specifically for you so you can get a complete donor package from one location / bike. We will quote you a price for the parts you want, then subject to agreement of price a small deposit is taken then we will source a suitable donor bike, strip it, and supply you with the parts ordered within an agreed time frame. You will also get first refusal on any additional upgrade parts that come on the bike we source i.e. Power Commander, quickshifter etc. Useful if you are limited on space for breaking a bike yourself, dont know much about bikes, dont want the hassle of having to source all individual components, or just don't want the hassle of selling all the bits left over you aren't using. We can also let you come view the bike and see it being ridden before we break it if you want, or can send you a video.

Send me a U2U with any requests and I will sort you out a price.

We have previously supplied engines to a few Locost members.

MAC#1 ZX10R WORX BUILD BLOG: http://mac1-zx10r-worx-build-blog.tumblr.com/

MY PERSONAL BLOG: http://jonabonospen.tumblr.com/

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.